The Student Room Group

I accidentally started a new application, what do i do now?

okay so long story short i got really curious with the add application button and i accidentally started an application for 2024 while having an already submitted application for 2023. I cannot find my 2023 application on ucas, what am i supposed to do?
Original post by amyraaa
okay so long story short i got really curious with the add application button and i accidentally started an application for 2024 while having an already submitted application for 2023. I cannot find my 2023 application on ucas, what am i supposed to do?

Hi. Get in touch with UCAS - You can DM them on Instagram or you can phone them. Do this straight away on Monday if they aren't open now. They should be able to help you then. I hope it turns out ok for you :smile:
As long as you don’t submit it then it doesn’t matter.

You can ring them up if you want it deleting
Original post by amyraaa

hi i have made the same mistake. do u have any updates? i rerally want to go uni this yr. Did they say its ok??
Reply 4
Go back to the "start application" bit and choose the year you have already applied for and then save and everything should still be how it was before

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending