The Student Room Group

UCAS application HELP

I am currently a first year student studying Mathematics at a local university. But after some long contemplating I have decided to move to a different university and apply to a different course. I have completed most of my UCAS application and I am ready to sent it. However, I have been advised to put off my application a bit after the deadline as it might seem better from the universities perspective that I have decided to switch courses after having spent a bit more time at the university I am attending. Should I abide to this advice???
BUMP
Original post by MaterialDesign
I am currently a first year student studying Mathematics at a local university. But after some long contemplating I have decided to move to a different university and apply to a different course. I have completed most of my UCAS application and I am ready to sent it. However, I have been advised to put off my application a bit after the deadline as it might seem better from the universities perspective that I have decided to switch courses after having spent a bit more time at the university I am attending. Should I abide to this advice???

No

Apply before the equal consideration deadline if you can.

Applying in September/October is a problem. Applying in January is not.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MaterialDesign

Nope, dreadful advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending