The Student Room Group

Does this mean i have an offer?

Hi!
I applied to a Graphic design course a couple of weeks ago (to university of east london), they didnt ask me for an interview, portfolio or even documents(I am an international applicant) and today I received an email congratulating me for receiving an offer. They ask me to check my offer email but they haven't sent me that and the option to accept the offer doesn't appear on my UCAS hub. Is it normal? I'm getting paranoid that they sent this by mistake :/
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by nutria
Hi!
I applied to a Graphic design course a couple of weeks ago (to university of east london), they didnt ask me for an interview, portfolio or even documents(I am an international applicant) and today I received an email congratulating me for receiving an offer. They ask me to check my offer email but they haven't sent me that and the option to accept the offer doesn't appear on my UCAS hub. Is it normal? I'm getting paranoid that they sent this by mistake :/

There is a small chance that it is a mistake, but it is more likely the UCAS part has been held up for some reason. Unfortunately, only UCAS Hub is binding, so you still need to wait for the official decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending