The Student Room Group

KCL Law LLB 2024

KCL has sent out a bunch of offers last night! I'm still waiting - no update so far. Anyone gotten offers already or have been rejected?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matchamoos
KCL has sent out a bunch of offers last night! I'm still waiting - no update so far. Anyone gotten offers already or have been rejected?

No updates for me lolol,,, although they did view my application 5 days ago so I'm hoping I get a reply back soon
Original post by 5starmichelin

No updates for me lolol,,, although they did view my application 5 days ago so I'm hoping I get a reply back soon

How do you know they have seen?
Reply 3

Scary! They last viewed mine all the way back in December so not too sure what this means for me haha .. When did you submit your application?
Original post by ahsaan._.11
How do you know they have seen?

As soon as you login to King's Apply, inthe current applications box, there's a heading for 'Date Submitted or Last Changed'
Scary! They last viewed mine all the way back in December so not too sure what this means for me haha .. When did you submit your application?

Dw! I'm sure it means ntg as such, I'm an international applicant so maybe they're just trying to sort those out first (if you check the reddit acceptances, all the students were internationals) so there's that 😆 I submitted my application just before the Oxbridge deadline so its been a while lolol
Does anyone knows that what does it means when the option to substitute in ucas hub disappears?
Does it means that unis have started looking on your application or something else?
Reply 7
Dw! I'm sure it means ntg as such, I'm an international applicant so maybe they're just trying to sort those out first (if you check the reddit acceptances, all the students were internationals) so there's that 😆 I submitted my application just before the Oxbridge deadline so its been a while lolol

Yes I hope so! Same here - I'm an international applicant as well but submitted at the start of November. Seems like most of the Reddit acceptances were those who submitted before the Oxbridge deadline too so I hope you'll hear from them soon! Wishing you all the best and do update us when you receive an offer! :smile:
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Does anyone knows that what does it means when the option to substitute in ucas hub disappears?
Does it means that unis have started looking on your application or something else?

UCAS provides 2 weeks for you to change your university choices like in case you don't wanna go there anymore or something else pops up. I mean I received acknowledgement from my unis before the 2-week deadline which meant that they had received my application. Processing (i.e. looking at your application) can happen anytime before 16th May.
Yes I hope so! Same here - I'm an international applicant as well but submitted at the start of November. Seems like most of the Reddit acceptances were those who submitted before the Oxbridge deadline too so I hope you'll hear from them soon! Wishing you all the best and do update us when you receive an offer! :smile:

Thank you so much, I wish you all the best for your applications as well! 🙂 Where else have you applied if you don't mind me asking? Is KCL your first choice?
Reply 10
Thank you so much, I wish you all the best for your applications as well! 🙂 Where else have you applied if you don't mind me asking? Is KCL your first choice?

Aw thank you so much! Of course - I applied to KCL, LSE, Bristol, Warwick and Manchester. I've received offers from Warwick and Manchester so far, no news from the LNAT unis yet 😅 KCL and LSE are at joint-first choice so I'll be happy with either one! What about you, which five did you apply to?
Aw thank you so much! Of course - I applied to KCL, LSE, Bristol, Warwick and Manchester. I've received offers from Warwick and Manchester so far, no news from the LNAT unis yet 😅 KCL and LSE are at joint-first choice so I'll be happy with either one! What about you, which five did you apply to?

Ahh that's lovely, I applied to Oxford (rejected post-interview rip), Manchester, Durham, LSE and KCL. I've received offers from Manchester and Durham but I'm really hoping KCL pulls through because I have virtually no chance of getting into LSE (they hate students with my qualifications its actually so sad XD)
Reply 12
Ahh that's lovely, I applied to Oxford (rejected post-interview rip), Manchester, Durham, LSE and KCL. I've received offers from Manchester and Durham but I'm really hoping KCL pulls through because I have virtually no chance of getting into LSE (they hate students with my qualifications its actually so sad XD)

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that! You did your best and that's most important 😊 Congrats on your offers so far! Don't worry too much, I'm sure KCL will come back to you soon and as for LSE, you never know! If you don't mind sharing, is it a qualification unique to your country?

I'm also not expecting much from KCL & LSE tbh because the more I think about my LNAT, the more it seems like I screwed up hahahaha. I guess we'll only know in February! 😅
Oh no I'm sorry to hear that! You did your best and that's most important 😊 Congrats on your offers so far! Don't worry too much, I'm sure KCL will come back to you soon and as for LSE, you never know! If you don't mind sharing, is it a qualification unique to your country?

I'm also not expecting much from KCL & LSE tbh because the more I think about my LNAT, the more it seems like I screwed up hahahaha. I guess we'll only know in February! 😅

Thank you so much! Yeah, I follow my country's national board curriculum and apparently it's not enough for LSE lmao,,, the offer percentages are quite low ;-; I do 5 subjects and I'm predicted 5A*s and I'm hoping that the Oxford interview means that my LNAT MCQ score was decent to a certain extent XD we'll get to know in a month anyway (I think Pearson releases the score in mid-February) but hey, Ill be happy if I end up in KCL! Its amazing too and I wanna visit London so bad! Let's connect if we both end up getting into KCL/LSE xx

lucky me. Got the offer from KCL last night:smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Bearwithsword
lucky me. Got the offer from KCL last night:smile:

Congratulations ! 🥳🥳 Are you an international applicant? And by any chance did you submit before the Oxbridge deadline?
Reply 16
Thank you so much! Yeah, I follow my country's national board curriculum and apparently it's not enough for LSE lmao,,, the offer percentages are quite low ;-; I do 5 subjects and I'm predicted 5A*s and I'm hoping that the Oxford interview means that my LNAT MCQ score was decent to a certain extent XD we'll get to know in a month anyway (I think Pearson releases the score in mid-February) but hey, Ill be happy if I end up in KCL! Its amazing too and I wanna visit London so bad! Let's connect if we both end up getting into KCL/LSE xx

5 subjects that's crazy! But yeah let's hope for the best and I'm sure you'll get all the offers you want 😌 Definitely - an Oxford interview is surely a good sign that your LNAT isn't a problem! I'll get a heart attack once the Pearson email comes through hahaha! And yes same! It's a dream of mine to study in London - the city is amazing. For sure! I'll update you if I receive any decisions and fingers crossed, we'll see each other in London later this year 🥳
Congratulations ! 🥳🥳 Are you an international applicant? And by any chance did you submit before the Oxbridge deadline?

Thanks. Yes, I am overseas student. Submitted the application before Oxbridge deadline (on 9 Oct to be precise)
Reply 18

My application was “last changed” yesterday, does anyone know what that means? Haven’t received my offer yet…
Original post by leoq

My application was “last changed” yesterday, does anyone know what that means? Haven’t received my offer yet…

It just refers to the law time they viewed your application. It's neither a positive nor negative thing. It just means it's under active review rn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending