The Student Room Group

UCAS deadline for offer

Hi,

Sorry this may be a stupid question but I just want to be sure and not take any risks.
My UCAS Uni Offer through email said I had 5 calendar days to accept or decline by date and time (hence 22nd I presumed) but on the UCAS website it tells me “If you want to accept an offer, you will need to reply by 21/08/2023 or you will lose the offer(s).”
Does this mean on Monday it’ll be gone or ill that Monday is my last day to accept it?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I can’t contact the university on the weekend to check
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
monday is your last day to accept it
Reply 2
Original post by HoldThisL
monday is your last day to accept it

When it says date and time though, does that mean it’ll be gone Monday morning? The issue is I’m waiting for a response from the university regarding it and they won’t reply until Monday and I don’t want to accept it yet
Reply 3
Original post by zeq12345
When it says date and time though, does that mean it’ll be gone Monday morning? The issue is I’m waiting for a response from the university regarding it and they won’t reply until Monday and I don’t want to accept it yet

it means you can accept before or on monday, no later. it will be gone after monday
Reply 4
Original post by HoldThisL
it means you can accept before or on monday, no later. it will be gone after monday

Perfect tysm
Is the other university a Clearing option?

If so I would recommend that you accept the changed course offer for now. You’ll then be UF on UCAS and have a Decline my Place button to place yourself in clearing instantly
Reply 6
Original post by PQ

If so I would recommend that you accept the changed course offer for now. You’ll then be UF on UCAS and have a Decline my Place button to place yourself in clearing instantly

Great thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending