The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Spring Week 2023 Offer?

Anyone else got 'Selected - action required' and then 'RSVP - Yes' on their GS 2023 SW events page? Wondering if this is an offer despite no HV or anything?
I know of some other people who got this. Maybe it could mean 'selected' for a hirevue? Not sure. I'm still stuck on 'Registration Completed'; is this a bad sign?
Reply 2
Original post by HarryDonovan422
Anyone else got 'Selected - action required' and then 'RSVP - Yes' on their GS 2023 SW events page? Wondering if this is an offer despite no HV or anything?

I got this. There was a follow up email so I think it is an offer.
Reply 3

Hey did u ended up getting it? I am in the same situation for 2024 SW and RSVPed, but does that mean an offer?
Original post by Erick_J
Hey did u ended up getting it? I am in the same situation for 2024 SW and RSVPed, but does that mean an offer?

It was an offer for me so hopefully for you too yes 🙂 well done. Last year it kept resetting and I kept RSVPing until their offer email came through, after which doing so became final.
Reply 5
Original post by AquaLapis0
I know of some other people who got this. Maybe it could mean 'selected' for a hirevue? Not sure. I'm still stuck on 'Registration Completed'; is this a bad sign?

Reply 6
It was an offer for me so hopefully for you too yes 🙂 well done. Last year it kept resetting and I kept RSVPing until their offer email came through, after which doing so became final.

Thx man, out of interest how did u “keep RSVPing”? 😂 Cuz for me I can only do it once
btw didn't get official email yet
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Erick_J
Thx man, out of interest how did u “keep RSVPing”? 😂 Cuz for me I can only do it once
btw didn't get official email yet

I am in the exact same situation, I did not received any e-mail from HR but have RSPV-yes are you sure that it means that we are selected. It seems weird as I didn't have any interview or HV or any sort of interaction with them since my application...
Reply 8
Original post by Tooooooo
I am in the exact same situation, I did not received any e-mail from HR but have RSPV-yes are you sure that it means that we are selected. It seems weird as I didn't have any interview or HV or any sort of interaction with them since my application...

Goldman spring don't usually have interviews
Reply 9
Original post by Erick_J
Goldman spring don't usually have interviews

I've sent them an e-mail and they told me that the applications were still under review....
Reply 10

I got another email saying it was an error, how convenient
Reply 11
I've sent them an e-mail and they told me that the applications were still under review....

yes exactly, who did you emailed? is it [email protected] ?
Reply 12
Original post by Erick_J
yes exactly, who did you emailed? is it [email protected] ?

Yes they told me that the status was a mistake and applications were still under review... And all the applicant that I know have the SRPV stuff so it means nothing in my opinion
Reply 13
Yes they told me that the status was a mistake and applications were still under review... And all the applicant that I know have the SRPV stuff so it means nothing in my opinion

I got the exact same message, and somehow I can't reply to the email that sent us this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending