Oxford

Oxford Postgraduates: MSc Energy Systems 2023

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received any updates?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 61
I received a rejection letter on Saturday afternoon. All the best to those still in the running!
I haven't heard anything yet.
Original post by MP1994
I received a rejection letter on Saturday afternoon. All the best to those still in the running!

Wishing you all the best. You did the interview, did you?
I just received my acceptance letter! I was one of the first to be interviews though I think. Overjoyed. Would like to keep in contact with others who get on the course!
Sorry accidentally pressed post anonymously. I just received my acceptance letter! I was one of the first to be interviews though I think. Overjoyed. Would like to keep in contact with others who get on the course!
Congrats! When did your upload button disappear? I had my interview on 28.2 but the upload button is still there, I think that's a bad sign...
Original post by buddy192
Sorry accidentally pressed post anonymously. I just received my acceptance letter! I was one of the first to be interviews though I think. Overjoyed. Would like to keep in contact with others who get on the course!

When was your interview ?
Original post by Anonymous
Congrats! When did your upload button disappear? I had my interview on 28.2 but the upload button is still there, I think that's a bad sign...

Not sure when my upload button disappeared but my interview was on march 1st. Don’t know how they process the applications though, might be alphabetical, my name usually comes up first.
Any updates?
Reply 70
Wishing you all the best. You did the interview, did you?

I didn't actually. I applied for the part time course, which is probably why my letter was sent after the others.
Hey congrats! Did you apply full time or part time?
Original post by buddy192
Hey congrats! Did you apply full time or part time?

Full time
Reply 73
Is there anyone else who interviewed for full time and has got any response?
Nothing yet... Is your upload button still there?

Original post by Ure
Original post by Ure

nothing yet

if anyone got any thing please tell us I am panicking
Anyone else got a response for the 1 year course?
Anyone else got a response for the 1 year course?

U the only one so far
Reply 78
U the only one so far

Hi guys, I just received a certificate of offer, full time, interviewed on February 28. Th Lord has helped me greatly!
Original post by Ure
Hi guys, I just received a certificate of offer, full time, interviewed on February 28. Th Lord has helped me greatly!

That’s great new! Congratulations!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending