The Student Room Group

Oxford Postgraduates: MSc Energy Systems 2024

Hi everyone, I want to connect with other FT applicants for this course. Can we keep this thread live?
Hi! I also applied for this course. Let's keep each other posted!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by someone135
Hi! I also applied for this course. Let's keep each other posted!
Hey! thanks for heads up! So far, haven't hear anything from Oxford yet.
Any news over here? I haven't received any updates since my interview last week...
Reply 4
Any news over here? I haven't received any updates since my interview last week...
Hey, you already completed the interview btw? that's great news! I thought they haven't start sending the invitations yet as I didn't receive any updates even regarding the interview.
Original post by arrunaan
Hey, you already completed the interview btw? that's great news! I thought they haven't start sending the invitations yet as I didn't receive any updates even regarding the interview.
Yes, I was interviewed last week and was invited for the interview a week before.
Reply 6
Has someone's button disappeared? I was scared because in previous years, disappearing so early is a sign of rejection
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by suggy12
Has someone's button disappeared? I was scared because in previous years, disappearing so early is a sign of rejection
My button disappeared before my interview so I don't think it means anything (if they already knew they were going to reject me then they wouldn't have interviewed me)
Original post by suggy12
mine disappeared and i didnt have an interview:frown:
any updates?
Original post by wrawlings
any updates?
Nothing from my side, I came here looking for potential updates but it looks like the wait continues... I'm really bummed, especially after they told us that results would be up by the end of last week :sad:
Nothing from my side, I came here looking for potential updates but it looks like the wait continues... I'm really bummed, especially after they told us that results would be up by the end of last week :sad:
Exactly what I heard too - guess the wait continues
Just checked my portal, I was rejected in the last hour
Just checked my portal, I was rejected in the last hour
sorry to hear that - all the best for you. I have not heard anything yet, but assuming I am with you in that boat.
Original post by wrawlings
sorry to hear that - all the best for you. I have not heard anything yet, but assuming I am with you in that boat.
Good luck!!
Received offer for the MSc in Energy Systems on 14/03/2024. Send me a message so we can connect!
Reply 16
Original post by OxbridgeJohnson
Received offer for the MSc in Energy Systems on 14/03/2024. Send me a message so we can connect!
Hello,
I have an interview next week so could please tell me how was the interview and how to be prepared?
Original post by neel9
Hello,
I have an interview next week so could please tell me how was the interview and how to be prepared?

Interview was very brief - questions were predictable. Prepare well and you'll be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending