Oxford
Original post by chatgdp
Anyone got a college offer?

not yet...
Has anybody got a college offer yet?
Reply 103
Original post by Anonymous
Has anybody got a college offer yet?

Hii, can I connect with you? I am trying to find out what went wrong in my application and would love to read essays from people that got in.
Reply 104
Original post by Aimo87
Hii, can I connect with you? I am trying to find out what went wrong in my application and would love to read essays from people that got in.

Of course, you can write me a private message to connect :smile:
For those who are waitlisted, is there any update?
Original post by Anonymous
For those who are waitlisted, is there any update?

Not yet, you?
Reply 107
Original post by Aimo87

Hey, sorry, I haven't checked this portal for weeks. Please send me your E-Mail address per private message, and then I'll contact you :smile:
Original post by sn_1234
Of course, you can write me a private message to connect :smile:

Hi there! I'm new to the thread and I am also applying to the program. Can you share some tips on writing the personal statement?
Original post by Aimo87
Just got rejected now
Hello! Would you mind telling me exactly when the button disappeared last year and when the rejection letter was received? I am an applicant this year and am going through an agonizing wait:cry2:
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hello! Would you mind telling me exactly when the button disappeared last year and when the rejection letter was received? I am an applicant this year and am going through an agonizing wait:cry2:
me2, have you had an interview?
Original post by Anonymous #8
me2, have you had an interview?
yes, I had my interview but my button seems disappeared to early
unfortunately i did not have my interview, does this just mean i've got rejected:frown:
I had an interview and my button disappeared before the interview, so I wouldn't worry. We have to see what happens in the following days!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending