The Student Room Group

Architecture

Hi! I’m new to this. I’ve currently got offers from Cambridge, Cardiff, UWE and an unconditional from Bath spa. Just waiting on UCL now, does anyone know anything about that? It’s taking agessssss haha
Original post by Teeannon
Hi! I’m new to this. I’ve currently got offers from Cambridge, Cardiff, UWE and an unconditional from Bath spa. Just waiting on UCL now, does anyone know anything about that? It’s taking agessssss haha

Hey @Teeannon :biggrin: Massive congrats on your offers!! Do you know right now which uni you're most keen on, or are you keeping your options open? :dance:

I'd say don't worry that you've not heard back from UCL yet, although I know that's easier said than done. Some universities will make offers quicker than others but the equal consideration deadline has only just passed so at this stage you're definitely not the only one waiting and there's no need to be concerned. Universities have until mid-May to make offers, but many will aim to get back to you before that (mostly before March or April, if not sooner!). Try to focus on some of the things still within your control while you wait - researching the unis and opportunities to visit them, keeping up with your studies this year and getting excited to head off to university!

Wishing you the very best of luck!!

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending