The Student Room Group

Arkwright Scholarship 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Camey2006
No they send an email to say if you don’t get through

oh cool, thanks!
What time did you guys get the email today, I'm guessing not all at same time?
Just strange because someone in my school got through to interview at 11.00 this morning but I still haven't received anything.
Original post by r8hil94
oh cool, thanks!
Just strange because someone in my school got through to interview at 11.00 this morning but I still haven't received anything.

mine was at 9:30
I was pleasantly surprised this morning too. Good luck for interviews everyone!
yay congrats!
Original post by lgilberto
I was pleasantly surprised this morning too. Good luck for interviews everyone!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 24
Original post by r8hil94
oh cool, thanks!

Mine was at 9:26
Reply 25
Looking forward to the interview already, although I'm not exactly sure how I am going to present a program on a powerpoint lmao
Reply 26
I got my email abt 9:24 this morning

It if helps remember to check your home email not your school email
yesssss! Just got the email an hour ago!
good news?
Original post by r8hil94
yesssss! Just got the email an hour ago!
I still haven't got any email, I'm a little worried... is there any way of checking to which email it will come?
Reply 30
Original post by KWad
Looking forward to the interview already, although I'm not exactly sure how I am going to present a program on a powerpoint lmao

Do you know what we have to present?
Reply 31
Original post by Camey2006
Do you know what we have to present?

The email attachment gives all the details. You could also look at the Arkwright handbook (interview section) for additional guidance.
Do you think videos in the powerpoint (not youtube or an outside link - directly in the ppt ) would be alright? Doing a coding project and hard to show how the program works with just images.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 33
I think so, im adding my product showcase video into mine so hopefully that should be ok
Original post by tearock
Do you think videos in the powerpoint (not youtube or an outside link - directly in the ppt ) would be alright? Doing a coding project and hard to show how the program works with just images.

I did flow charts and photos of the output as well as describing the parts of the program
Does anyone know when we get the results back from the interview?
Reply 36
I believe it's at the start of next (school) year (Aug/Sept)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Flippergail
I did flow charts and photos of the output as well as describing the parts of the program

Ditto. I thought about a video as well but from experience, videos over Ms teams are rarely any good so I decided not to
Reply 38
When do you guys have your interviews? Mine is today
Reply 39
Interview over. Went well I think. Good luck to everyone that still has theirs to come.

Quick Reply

Latest