The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

News on scholarships

Hello,
I got an offer to start my phd in September 2023 in Hispanic Literature, I am waiting for news on the Edinburgh Doctoral Scholarship and the ECA scholarship. Has anyone here applying to either of these scholarships knows anything about timeframe or has any news?
Reply 1
Original post by Lanata
Hello,
I got an offer to start my phd in September 2023 in Hispanic Literature, I am waiting for news on the Edinburgh Doctoral Scholarship and the ECA scholarship. Has anyone here applying to either of these scholarships knows anything about timeframe or has any news?

Hello, I am also waiting for news for both of those scholarships within the LLC. I haven't heard yet but I emailed when I applied and they said results would be out by the end of May. Have you heard anything? :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by lucylu96
Hello, I am also waiting for news for both of those scholarships within the LLC. I haven't heard yet but I emailed when I applied and they said results would be out by the end of May. Have you heard anything? :smile:

hey, I read on this page that its been delayed to June. So almost there!
Applicants for 2023 entry: the shortlisted nominees will be called for interview in early June and the successful candidates can expect to hear the results of the awards shortly thereafter.
https://www.ed.ac.uk/literatures-languages-cultures/postgraduate/fees-and-funding/funding/phd-students
Reply 3
Original post by Lanata
Applicants for 2023 entry: the shortlisted nominees will be called for interview in early June and the successful candidates can expect to hear the results of the awards shortly thereafter.
https://www.ed.ac.uk/literatures-languages-cultures/postgraduate/fees-and-funding/funding/phd-students

Okay thank you!! I hadn't realised its been delayed :frown: Good luck and I hope you hear soon
Reply 4
Original post by Lanata

Hey, I heard back at around 11am yesterday that I was unsuccessful for both :frown: I hope you have heard back?
Reply 5
Hey, Im so sorry to hear that! I heard back right now that Im on waiting list for both, but i have no clarity on when I will know if unsuccessful or not....

Original post by lucylu96
Hey, I heard back at around 11am yesterday that I was unsuccessful for both :frown: I hope you have heard back?
Reply 6
Original post by Lanata
Hey, Im so sorry to hear that! I heard back right now that Im on waiting list for both, but i have no clarity on when I will know if unsuccessful or not....

Good luck though!! I hope you hear back soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending