The Student Room Group

Qualified Lawyers Assessment QLA (Re-qualifying in Scotland)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Siddhant1605
Can I be a part of this group as well? It would be really helpful to discuss about this enigma of an examination with someone who is also sitting for the same.

Hi Siddhant

If you can PM me ur number i will add you to a group i created for qla prep and all. Thanks
Hi Siddhant

Please could I be added to the group, thank you?Submit reply
Original post by Mahnum Ikram
Hi Iiesq,

Great! Do you want to make a whatsapp group perhaps or sort of communication channel where we can discuss the progress and papers etc? Are you in scotland at the moment?

Would be great to have a chat and be in touch if you are up for it!

Thanks,
Mahnum

Hello, I am interested please!!!!!
I would like to participate of the whaspp group too.
I would like to participate of the group as well!
Reply 25
Hi Mahnum

I am studying for the exams in November and would love to be part of this group. Can you please add me as well?

Thanks!
Reply 26
Hi
I am interested too please add me as well
Hi, could you add me in the group as well?
I am considering re-qualifying in Scots law next year and will be looking to sit the QLA exams in November 2024. Please could someone add me to the whatsapp group as well as I'm currently a bit unsure how long the whole process is going to take and what study material and assistance is available to help in preparing for the exams. Thanks!
Reply 29
Original post by A. Malik
Hi
I am interested too please add me as well

Hi please pm me your phone number, ill add you
Reply 30
Original post by giselebellinati
Hi, could you add me in the group as well?

Reply 31
Original post by LucianaARMurray
I would like to participate of the whaspp group too.

Hi Manhum, I was wondering if you could also add me to the WhatsApp group? Thanks!
Hello, I too wish to be added to the study group. Kindly help.
(edited 4 months ago)
Hi please can I join too? I have done legal system, criminal and conveyancing already. Next week I will sit evidence, procedure, accounts and trusts. I am very nervous about procedure!
Original post by Nicolains107
Hi please can I join too? I have done legal system, criminal and conveyancing already. Next week I will sit evidence, procedure, accounts and trusts. I am very nervous about procedure!

Would it be possible for someone to pm me the group details because I can’t pm anyone as a student room newbie
Hi Everyone,

I have tried to find relevant groups or discussions for people who want to re-qualify as a solicitor in Scotland and plan to sit QLA but there are none anywhere. Primarily, I wanted to find more people who want to sit QLA exam as I am struggling to find the right study material etc. Would be great if anyone has given/passed QLA or is planning to do it. Im completely lost as there are no QLA prep service providers or any study/info groups on any social media platforms for QLA, only SQE ones in abundance.

Really trying to connect and find more people. Anyone?

Thanks.

Hi
I would love to be a part of this group as I’m hoping to write the exams next year. Thank you
Hi Everyone,

I have tried to find relevant groups or discussions for people who want to re-qualify as a solicitor in Scotland and plan to sit QLA but there are none anywhere. Primarily, I wanted to find more people who want to sit QLA exam as I am struggling to find the right study material etc. Would be great if anyone has given/passed QLA or is planning to do it. Im completely lost as there are no QLA prep service providers or any study/info groups on any social media platforms for QLA, only SQE ones in abundance.

Thanks.

Hi I am looking for QLA preparation for Scotland . Is there any friend can guide? Or if there is any group can you add me please.
Hi Siddhant

If you can PM me ur number i will add you to a group i created for qla prep and all. Thanks

Hi Mahnum,

I am not able to PM you here. My number is 07512620783.
Reply 39
Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Can you please add me to the WhatsApp group

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending