The Student Room Group

Do you need to vent about something?

I’ve seen a lot of posts recently telling people to be happier, or more grateful; and whilst I fully, fully support having a more positive mindset, it’s not 24/7 - everyone has bad moments, or days.

So! I’ve made this thread for anyone to vent, or rant about anything they wish, without wanting solutions, or advice. (If you’d like advice, please add a little note, to let people know! Otherwise, No comments giving advice, or solution to the posters problems! Sometimes we just need to space to vent.

Put this under relationships so people can go anon, if they wish. Have also made another thread, for people to share a happy moment of their week, or a time this week/day they’ve felt proud of themselves!
i am so stressed
Original post by Anonymous
i am so stressed

I’m sorry to hear that, Feel free to drop me a message if you need any support, or would just like to rant for a while :smile:
Original post by Xx_Simba_xX
I’ve seen a lot of posts recently telling people to be happier, or more grateful; and whilst I fully, fully support having a more positive mindset, it’s not 24/7 - everyone has bad moments, or days.

So! I’ve made this thread for anyone to vent, or rant about anything they wish, without wanting solutions, or advice. (If you’d like advice, please add a little note, to let people know! Otherwise, No comments giving advice, or solution to the posters problems! Sometimes we just need to space to vent.

Put this under relationships so people can go anon, if they wish. Have also made another thread, for people to share a happy moment of their week, or a time this week/day they’ve felt proud of themselves!

To share my own, I’ve been a little fed up with myself this week, as I get ridiculously nervous in public speaking/large group social situations, and I don’t want to be that way - it just happens, and it’s really frustrating.
Original post by Xx_Simba_xX

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. Please check where you post in the future. You can find all of the available forums here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php
Original post by -Eirlys-
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. Please check where you post in the future. You can find all of the available forums here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php

Ah, thank you. I thought it might be good if it was under a forum allowing anon posts, in case anything was personal to share under their own acc. Will post in chat in future, though.
i am upset because of bullying & being talked about behind my back
(TW) A week ago, one of my closest friends started asking very weird and odd questions. Such as asking me to share my trauma with them and they would try to push me to even after I had said no many times. Before that they would also ask me other inappropriate questions such as if I 'play' with myself, I said no, and that I'm aro/ace, and then they ghosted me for a month then started talking to me again just to take nudes of themself in my bathroom.
They have also asked me if they could draw on my self-harm scars, and they would always make weird jokes about sex, self-harm, suicide, anxiety, and eating disorders. I finally realized that I didn't want to be friends with them, and I told them that, now we are no longer speaking. I always knew that our friendship wouldn't last, but it still hurt to have someone that close, do things like that. Even when they have knowledge of my issues.
I never wanted them to spread rumors about me, because they are the type of person to do so, but I had to end it at some point.

Quick Reply

Latest