The Student Room Group

Dyson 2023 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by dazai768
that would be really fun, how do you suggest we do that?

Do you have discord?
Original post by theswimgeeza
I'm going to have a read of the Dyson website and then I will just prepare from that. How about yourself?

I have my interview tomorrow:smile:. Im a bit nervous have any of you been yet what days are you all going?
I also haven't had any preparation call should I be worried about that?
Original post by Wahousekey
I have my interview tomorrow:smile:. Im a bit nervous have any of you been yet what days are you all going?

I've been today. Honestly it's an amazing experience. Be yourself and you should be fine :smile:!!
I've been today. Honestly it's an amazing experience. Be yourself and you should be fine :smile:!!

Thanks hope we all get through
I didn’t have a preparation call and had the interview yesterday. No one mentioned it so I’m guessing it’s ok

Oh that sounds great! How many people were there?
I received an offer today ! Who else has been giiven one?
got an offer this morning who else has?
Original post by dinosaurz
got an offer this morning who else has?

are u planning on going?

I received an offer as well.
Anyone who's received an offer, message me privately and I'll add you to the group chat I have created
Anyone who's received an offer, message me privately and I'll add you to the group chat I have created

Hello, another offerholder here. Sorry I am late to the party.
I'm doing it tonight as well, should be fun. I've prepped for a range of questions. Not too sure about what the questions will be, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Is there a way I can contact you about this?
Reply 74
hey do you have any tips on what the assessment centre is like and what the tasks were like? Also any advice for anything specific that you found difficult during this day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending