The Student Room Group

bath vs exeter business management

exeter’s course is more flexible with more optional modules to choose from and i can’t find much information about modules at bath on their website.
however, bath is ranked higher for business and has higher average graduate salaries (although that might be because work placements are compulsory). it also has two 6-month placements which i think is pretty cool.
bath is a nice city but the campus is a bit small and old. exeter’s campus is way better in my opinion (i love nature)
which university should i firm?
Original post by anan0405
exeter’s course is more flexible with more optional modules to choose from and i can’t find much information about modules at bath on their website.
however, bath is ranked higher for business and has higher average graduate salaries (although that might be because work placements are compulsory). it also has two 6-month placements which i think is pretty cool.
bath is a nice city but the campus is a bit small and old. exeter’s campus is way better in my opinion (i love nature)
which university should i firm?

There will be very little difference between Bath and Exeters standard and a few places are meaningless. Choose wherever you feel you will be most comfortable as you will be spending 3 years there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending