The Student Room Group

apple refurbished store

Are the apple refurbished iPads good?
Original post by Rohan007best
Are the apple refurbished iPads good?

if you're talking about the refurbished section on apple's website, then yes they are amazing. this is due to them changing the parts that are defected with genuine apple parts which mean it'll be the same as new
Original post by rayhxn97
if you're talking about the refurbished section on apple's website, then yes they are amazing. this is due to them changing the parts that are defected with genuine apple parts which mean it'll be the same as new

Is the quality and everything like brand new would u recommend buying a new iPad or refurbed from apple for university?
Is the quality and everything like brand new would u recommend buying a new iPad or refurbed from apple for university?

refurbished is the same as new because apple fully checks everything for no defects, also it depends what model you are looking for, for e.g. if ur looking to buy the ipad 10 then i would advise you to buy the ipad air 4 on apple's refurbished section because it will be cheaper and have more value and it has APPLE PENCIL 2 support whereas ipad 10 has apple pencil 1. Feel free to ask more questions about which ipad would suit you in university.
Original post by rayhxn97
refurbished is the same as new because apple fully checks everything for no defects, also it depends what model you are looking for, for e.g. if ur looking to buy the ipad 10 then i would advise you to buy the ipad air 4 on apple's refurbished section because it will be cheaper and have more value and it has APPLE PENCIL 2 support whereas ipad 10 has apple pencil 1. Feel free to ask more questions about which ipad would suit you in university.

I'm thinking iPad pro 11 inch 3rd gen 256gb it's £719 what do u think?
I'm thinking iPad pro 11 inch 3rd gen 256gb it's £719 what do u think?

i would say thats a pretty good deal and also that ipad specifically is very good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending