The Student Room Group

UCAS application

Hey, I've recently applied for Mpharm and I got back from three universities. One of them is asking for a new personal statement. Is it ok if I just ignore it.? I mean I can't be bothered to do a new one. I spend ages on the previous one and now I have got a lot on my plate. I am preparing for my interviews and mock exams are coming.. What should i do will it affect the rest of my application process if I don't?
(edited 1 year ago)
If you want to go to that university, I'd do a new one and if you're not sure why they want one ask them to clarify. You might end up with a rejection if you ignore email requests.

If you think it's too much for you, I think it's worth explaining that to them rather than just ignoring completely.
Original post by steviestevieee
If you want to go to that university, I'd do a new one, and if you're not sure why they want one ask them to clarify. You might end up with a rejection if you ignore email requests.

If you think it's too much for you, I think it's worth explaining that to them rather than just ignoring completely

I was so upset when I saw that mail. Maybe I was just too blunt at conveying my interests in the personal statement. Anyways, Thank you for the advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending