The Student Room Group

Best broadband and phone deal

What is the best broadband and landline deal? Prices have rocketed and due to go up again soon as well.
Original post by Kutie Karen
What is the best broadband and landline deal? Prices have rocketed and due to go up again soon as well.

I would definitely avoid companies such as BT and Virgin Media or even Sky. Have you considered “Plus-net” and its fiber-optic broadband.
Check the comparison sites, it moves around a lot. There are always some crazy sim only deals available on compare the market but the best deals fluctuate between carriers.

The comparison sites always have better deals then available on the carriers websites directly.
Original post by Kutie Karen

Vodafone, Shell and Now have some of the best deals at the moment, but you will need to filter them based on your call requirements, and you need to check availability in your area.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/compare-broadband-deals/

I signed my MIL up to Now a couple of years ago and the customer service has been great whenever I've had to query something for her.
Original post by Mohammed_80
I would definitely avoid companies such as BT and Virgin Media or even Sky. Have you considered “Plus-net” and its fiber-optic broadband.

Plusnet is owned by BT.
Original post by normaw
Plusnet is owned by BT.

Sister company to BT a lot cheaper too.
Original post by Mohammed_80
Sister company to BT a lot cheaper too.

Depends on the area - Plusnet is more expensive than BT where I live as they charge a rural premium.
Original post by normaw
Depends on the area - Plusnet is more expensive than BT where I live as they charge a rural premium.

Other way round for me.
Original post by normaw
Vodafone, Shell and Now have some of the best deals at the moment, but you will need to filter them based on your call requirements, and you need to check availability in your area.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/compare-broadband-deals/

I signed my MIL up to Now a couple of years ago and the customer service has been great whenever I've had to query something for her.

thanks will do. would give you a rep but apparently i must have done for you recently and won't allow
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending