The Student Room Group

Is this fair

I'm getting harassed by my father and sister for days to sort out the internet which is not working properly

Because my sister wants to work from home and she doesn't want to travel 75 mins to work

I pay the monthly fee on time

Keep telling at me and today woke me up early to get it sorted when I don't know what's wrong as I pay on time
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Analyst89
I'm getting harassed by my father and sister for days to sort out the internet which is not working properly

Because my sister wants to work from home and she doesn't want to travel 75 mins to work

I pay the monthly fee on time

Keep telling at me and today woke me up early to get it sorted when I don't know what's wrong as I pay on time

Hi,

If you haven’t already, try restarting the router. Click the off button, Leave it off for 30 seconds, then switch it back on.
if you still have the same issue, You can search ‘network status checker’ with the name of your internet provider on google and follow the steps. This way you’ll be able to see if there’s any known issues, however if it comes up as it’s all working fine, then contact your internet provider and let them know the issues you’re having. They should be able to give you some insight on it.

Hope this helps!
Reset, turn off and on and if it’s still not working well then you need to phone your broadband provider.
Well its been going on for days without you doing anything maybe they are getting impatient and don't know why you are stalling? If you are paying for it and it's not working, aren't you curious about that?
Reply 4
My sister argues because she has to drive 75 mins to work instead of working from home

Sky are taking two payments out of my account

I tried emailing them and no reply weeks ago

Even when I phone they can't get me through to someone
(edited 7 months ago)
Call again.
did your computer go through an update then did it stop connecting to internet?
Reply 7
Sorted, I had two broadband for one house and the old copper one took over the new fibre optic broadband, so was charged for two which caused this mess

Gone through many complex details to cancel one of them

90 mins the call last and through various departments
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending