The Student Room Group

Charles Russell Speechlys VI

Does anyone have any experience with the Charles Russell Speechlys video interview? Any tips/advice would be hugely appreciated. Thanks so much!
Hi, have you given the interview yet? How was it?
Reply 2
Hey!

VIs are difficult because you can only see yourself when answering the questions and there is no input from the recruiter. I haven't done this VI but I have done previous VIs and I think that what you could is to practise your answers beforehand to questions such as why you?, why the firm?, why law? and other competency questions. Also be prepared for some curveball questions on ethics or what is your biggest weakness and questions like that.

If you need more prep, there are plenty of online resources such as Commercial Law Academy's preparing for interviews course worked. I'm mentioning this because for me it worked.
i have given my VI, and am wondering if anybody has heard back from CRS regarding the outcome?
Reply 4
Original post by Sheikhspeare_101
i have given my VI, and am wondering if anybody has heard back from CRS regarding the outcome?

I haven’t yet. Have you?
Reply 5
Original post by Sheikhspeare_101

I haven’t. Have you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending