The Student Room Group

2021 solicitor apprenticeships

Has anyone heard back from any firms?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fantasticandre44

Got rejected from one :frown: and ive sent one off but cant seem o find that many online.
Original post by Farhanaxxo
Got rejected from one :frown: and ive sent one off but cant seem o find that many online.

oh no dont worry - everything happens for a reason - what firm was it?
oh no dont worry - everything happens for a reason - what firm was it?

It was Weightmans and how u getting on with applications?
Original post by Farhanaxxo
It was Weightmans and how u getting on with applications?

I had an interview with SH and should hear back this week about the assessment centre x

are u applying to business apprenticeships?
I've heard back from a couple, Ashurst asked me to do the Cognify test, Burges Salmon rejected me and yesterday I got an invitation for an interview with Dentons (London office) after doing the Watson Glaser Test. Still waiting to hear back from the rest. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!
Original post by giraffelemon11
I've heard back from a couple, Ashurst asked me to do the Cognify test, Burges Salmon rejected me and yesterday I got an invitation for an interview with Dentons (London office) after doing the Watson Glaser Test. Still waiting to hear back from the rest. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!

Hey, how did you prepare for the Watson Glaser for Dentons?
Original post by RazzzBerries
Hey, how did you prepare for the Watson Glaser for Dentons?

I found a couple of practice tests online to get more familiar with the format of the questions, other than that just make sure you're not going to be interrupted when you're doing it. It's not too bad, good luck!! The only annoying thing about it is that you don't get told your score at the end
I found a couple of practice tests online to get more familiar with the format of the questions, other than that just make sure you're not going to be interrupted when you're doing it. It's not too bad, good luck!! The only annoying thing about it is that you don't get told your score at the end

Awesome, thank you! Good luck with your applications too! :hugs:
what law firms do business ones

I’ve heard back from Burges Salmon!
(edited 3 years ago)

I’ve heard back from Dentons, Ashurst, CMS and Burges Salmon :smile:
I’ve heard back from Dentons, Ashurst, CMS and Burges Salmon :smile:

Have you been invited to any selection events?
Original post by Gracethomas2003
Have you been invited to any selection events?

No - I have an interview with Denton's, done cognify for ashurst and just been invited to do the watson glaser for CMS. I was rejected by Burges Salmon!!
No - I have an interview with Denton's, done cognify for ashurst and just been invited to do the watson glaser for CMS. I was rejected by Burges Salmon!!

Oh wow congrats! I have been invited to the AC for Burges Salmon and it’s the only firm I applied too.

How was Cognify? I've got my link now :redface:

Hey applied to Ashurst too . Did you get called for interview ? I’ve done the cognify test but haven’t heard anything from them after that
Original post by aa123&
Hey applied to Ashurst too . Did you get called for interview ? I’ve done the cognify test but haven’t heard anything from them after that

No I haven’t heard anything back yet!
Original post by aa123&

No I haven’t heard anything back yet!

Nothing back from Ashurst for me either :/
Any advice for selection events?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending