The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Child nursing 2023

Has anyone applied for child nursing at Hallam?
Original post by Chelsea2408
Has anyone applied for child nursing at Hallam?

Hey there :smile: I have applied to Sheffield Hallam to do children’s nursing and it’s one of my top choices
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Received an offer today to study Child Nursing at Sheffield Hallam. Would be great to know if there are any others :smile:
I also have an offer! Deciding between Manchester/SHU or Leeds for firm. I have a few niggles about SHU at the moment.
I have applied for Child nursing at hallam, I have my interview Wednesday. Does anyone have any tips ?
Original post by Shelbyjadex
I have applied for Child nursing at hallam, I have my interview Wednesday. Does anyone have any tips ?

Where have you applied?

Be confident, talk about the 6 Cs, know what the role of a children’s nurse is, make eye contact, smile, have a look over your personal statement before
Original post by Simone1236
Where have you applied?

Be confident, talk about the 6 Cs, know what the role of a children’s nurse is, make eye contact, smile, have a look over your personal statement before

Thank you for you're reply, Sheffield hallam!
Reply 7
Can anyone give me an idea of the time table for when I'll be on site a hallam for bsc child nursing? Thank you
Original post by sash6391
Can anyone give me an idea of the time table for when I'll be on site a hallam for bsc child nursing? Thank you

Hi,

You will get your specific timetable in the beginning of September, but if you want a general idea of how often you will be on campus or how this is been in previous years, you can get in touch with our nursing and midwifery department. I'll outline their details below so you can get in touch if you wish to.

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 0114 225 2372

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Rosie (Sheffield Hallam Rep)
Reply 9
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi,

You will get your specific timetable in the beginning of September, but if you want a general idea of how often you will be on campus or how this is been in previous years, you can get in touch with our nursing and midwifery department. I'll outline their details below so you can get in touch if you wish to.

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 0114 225 2372

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Rosie (Sheffield Hallam Rep)

Thank-you for your reply I have sent an email.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending