The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth Interview

I recently had an interview for falmouth uni, and I feel like I really messed it up. I didn't ask any questions about the uni, and feel I didn't get across how much I really want to go there. I was asked what stood out for me about the course, and my mind just went blank. I'm really scared I'm not gonna get a place, and I don't want to go anywhere else.

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I know this really isn't much help but I'm in the exact same boat. I had my interview Friday and now I'm just nervously waiting, I just need to know !
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
hey, I was panicking a bit haha but I feel a bit better about it now, I think the waiting is the worst bit, hopefully we'll know soon!
Original post by janecrew
hey, I was panicking a bit haha but I feel a bit better about it now, I think the waiting is the worst bit, hopefully we'll know soon!

ahhh I literally just got my offer! keep me updated ! xx
Original post by youbetterbelieve
ahhh I literally just got my offer! keep me updated ! xx

omg congrats! I'm still waiting :/ what course did you apply for?
english + creative writing! what bout you? i'm sure you'll hear back soon :-) xx
Original post by youbetterbelieve
english + creative writing! what bout you? i'm sure you'll hear back soon :-) xx

I've just heard back and I've got a place!! I've doing illustration xx
Hi - my son had an interview at the Games Academy at Falmouth Uni last Wednesday. How long did it take for offers to come through? Was it 5 working days? Thanks x
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by VickyChickens
Hi - my son had an interview at the Games Academy at Falmouth Uni last Wednesday. How long did it take for offers to come through? Was it 5 working days? Thanks x

hi, I had my interview on the friday and heard back the following thursday, but I think it depends on what course you do. my friend who had an interview for fine art on the friday heard back the following monday x
Thank you 🤞.
My daughter had her interview 2 weeks ago with the games academy also and we are still waiting to hear. She is beside herself with worry and anxiety as this is the only course that has exactly what she wants. Fingers crossed we hear something soon 🙏
(edited 1 year ago)
My son heard on Tuesday - but he’s got his grades already so his was unconditional. Maybe conditional offers follow after? Good luck!🤞🤞🤞
Also he applied for computing. Other courses might take longer?
Original post by KristaBelle78
My daughter had her interview 2 weeks ago with the games academy also and we are still waiting to hear. She is beside herself with worry and anxiety as this is the only course that has exactly what she wants. Fingers crossed we hear something soon 🙏

Any news? 🤞
Nothing..she is camping her emails, ucas portal and falmouth account lol
She got her offer this morning!!! She is so happy!!! 😍
Original post by KristaBelle78
She got her offer this morning!!! She is so happy!!! 😍

Brilliant! I had wondered but didn’t like to ask again. Thanks for letting me know! What course? Mine is going to the games Academy for programming. Exciting!
(Original post by VickyChickens)Brilliant! I had wondered but didn’t like to ask again. Thanks for letting me know! What course? Mine is going to the games Academy for programming. Exciting!

She is going to the Games Academy for Games Development BA(hons):Writing. She wants to do all the narrative and creative writing behind all the games and stuff =). Now to sort out accommodation!
They may land up working together ☺️. It’s such a cool way to learn. X
Original post by VickyChickens
They may land up working together ☺️. It’s such a cool way to learn. X

That would be cool! hehe

Quick Reply

Latest