The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow law 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Has anyone heard from Glasgow yet? 16 days till the deadline...

Kinda worried because I got 19 in the LNAT but i'd just like some correspondence at this point.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by jamiem27

Kinda worried because I got 19 in the LNAT but i'd just like some correspondence at this point.

Nope . Still waiting. Its torture . I know a few still not heard back
Original post by Anonymous

Not heard back yet either
Original post by nancynevermind
Not heard back yet either

Surely we will hear this week. Considering some had their offers in January or February. We are now in May right in the middle of exams its really bad timing to keep people waiting and to give bad news. Why keep us waiting this long .

I received a conditional offer but still dk if I’ve met the conditions. (On a gap year atm so have the grades). Have you heard anything from Glasgow?
Original post by Anonymous9264
I received a conditional offer but still dk if I’ve met the conditions. (On a gap year atm so have the grades). Have you heard anything from Glasgow?

What was the conditions they gave you if I may ask?
What was the conditions they gave you if I may ask?

To upload A levels and have a satisfactory LNAT score
Reply 67

It's ridiculous.
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 68
To upload A levels and have a satisfactory LNAT score

A few people have been saying they've gotten that, tends to suggest Glasgow are just not looked at the LNAT scores.
Reply 69
Surely we will hear this week. Considering some had their offers in January or February. We are now in May right in the middle of exams its really bad timing to keep people waiting and to give bad news. Why keep us waiting this long .

All the other Unis I applied to got back to me by mid March. That includes Edinburgh, who must have a similar number of applicants. Makes you wonder what's so different about Glasgow's selection process that makes it take a millennia.
Reply 70

No nothing at all. I'm predicted to meet the entry requirements but the length of time it's taking them to respond and my below average LNAT score makes things more stressful.
No nothing at all. I'm predicted to meet the entry requirements but the length of time it's taking them to respond and my below average LNAT score makes things more stressful.

I’m sure it’ll be fine!
don’t they have to respond anyway within 16 days? You’ll hear either way by then!

also 19 isn’t a bad score at all. Yes it’s below average for this year but some people have been given offers with 11 so I’m sure it’ll be grand.

Have you uploaded your LNAT score to the portal,
(edited 12 months ago)
Has anyone managed to upload theres ? Mine is encrypted and I can’t save it or forward it
All the other Unis I applied to got back to me by mid March. That includes Edinburgh, who must have a similar number of applicants. Makes you wonder what's so different about Glasgow's selection process that makes it take a millennia.

I've heard back from all mine too. Glasgow is my last one and ar this point in May is just ridiculous they've had my application since November.
They are incompetent and clearly don’t give a damn about their students. The academics should be ashamed.
I've heard back from all mine too. Glasgow is my last one and ar this point in May is just ridiculous they've had my application since November.
Reply 75
I’m sure it’ll be fine!
don’t they have to respond anyway within 16 days? You’ll hear either way by then!

also 19 isn’t a bad score at all. Yes it’s below average for this year but some people have been given offers with 11 so I’m sure it’ll be grand.

Have you uploaded your LNAT score to the portal,

Well, that's the official deadline. If they don't respond to me by then they have to get back to me by July 12th at the absolute latest.

I haven't because I was told at the LNAT test centre that they send the scores to all the Unis you apply to. Is this something I need to do on my own?
Well, that's the official deadline. If they don't respond to me by then they have to get back to me by July 12th at the absolute latest.

I haven't because I was told at the LNAT test centre that they send the scores to all the Unis you apply to. Is this something I need to do on my own?

I haven’t uploaded my score just because I thought the same thing but I think other people did.
I’m just gonna leave it. If they want it they’ll ask for it!

Yes. All Unis have been sent LNAT scores back in January. Glasgow are saying they haven't looked at anyones yet which i find bizarre. There seems to be a lot of people still waiting to hear back from them so how its taken this long and they haven't considered all aspects of everyone's applications is strange.
Reply 78
I haven’t uploaded my score just because I thought the same thing but I think other people did.
I’m just gonna leave it. If they want it they’ll ask for it!

good plan I think
Reply 79
Yes. All Unis have been sent LNAT scores back in January. Glasgow are saying they haven't looked at anyones yet which i find bizarre. There seems to be a lot of people still waiting to hear back from them so how its taken this long and they haven't considered all aspects of everyone's applications is strange

I don't understand that either. I suspect that Glasgow maybe don't value the LNAT as much as the Unis down in England do. Even still it's a poor excuse when we've all been waiting for so long.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending