The Student Room Group

KPMG Graduate Waitlist

I applied to the Technology Audit Grad Scheme in Manchester and finished the launchpad on August. The outcome was essentially that I passed the benchmark criteria but others performed better on the day so I'm sort of on a waitlist. So no offer but not a solid rejection. Last week I got couple calls from KPMG stating they are hoping to give me an offer for 2024 intake and will be getting few mails in the coming days. I just wanted to know if anyone else has a similar experience right now or in the past.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i was also waitlisted earlier this year - got the call 2 weeks ago offering me a place on the 2024 intake
Original post by ayla2
i was also waitlisted earlier this year - got the call 2 weeks ago offering me a place on the 2024 intake

I also got another call from them, and they informed me that I'll be receiving an offer letter in the upcoming weeks. Is that the same for you aswell.
Reply 3
Original post by aadarsh_haneef
I also got another call from them, and they informed me that I'll be receiving an offer letter in the upcoming weeks. Is that the same for you aswell.

Were you originally applying for 2023 intake?
Reply 4
i have applied for the 2024 position and my vlp is upcoming very soon, can you inform me of the format and any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Ive applied to people consulting in London and was put on hold after first stage :frown: is this the same for anyone else?
Reply 6
I applied to the Technology Audit Grad Scheme in Manchester and finished the launchpad on August. The outcome was essentially that I passed the benchmark criteria but others performed better on the day so I'm sort of on a waitlist. So no offer but not a solid rejection. Last week I got couple calls from KPMG stating they are hoping to give me an offer for 2024 intake and will be getting few mails in the coming days. I just wanted to know if anyone else has a similar experience right now or in the past.

Hi yeah same, got a call offering me a place on the 2024 grad scheme for Audit. Haven’t received the offer letter yet
Reply 7

Did you receive the offer letter?
Reply 8
Original post by ayla2

Did you get your offer letter yet?
Original post by Jehoshan_j
Did you receive the offer letter?

Not yet
Reply 10
Not yet

did u get any sort of communication from them since the call
did u get any sort of communication from them since the call

Confirmation mail
Reply 12
Confirmation mail

how long after the call did that come
how long after the call did that come

I don't remember exactly its been 2 weeks now since I received the confirmation mail.
im in this boat, applied for the summer internship 2023 - waitlisted and then offered a grad job earlier this month.

Got my offer through from KPMG today.
Reply 15
Original post by handerson1
im in this boat, applied for the summer internship 2023 - waitlisted and then offered a grad job earlier this month.

Got my offer through from KPMG today.

how long ago did u get the call? and did u get the offer letter today?
how long ago did u get the call? and did u get the offer letter today?

Got the call maybe 4-5 weeks ago, offer letter today and asked to upload info to their portal.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 17

Hey I’ve applied for the same role at the London office. I’ve been put on a waitlist though so I’m stilling waiting for the launchpad dates. Have you got any advice or tips I would really appreciate it ? Thanks :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by ayla2

I did too, got a the call early October offering me 2024 intake as welll still waiting on the official contract, they said they’re are a few delays but should be coming through in the next week or so! Congratulations 🎉
Finally received my offer letter.

Quick Reply

Latest