The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Days and hours of study

Scroll to see replies

LD80 have you tried to contact Derby to ask for any more info/ feedback?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Also why did they ask for copies of your certs if they weren’t going to offer? Sooo many questions!!
Original post by LD80
I went to the applicant open day and was the only one that hadn’t hit a place .. so I retracted my application as I thought it meant it was unsuccessful as I hadn’t heard 😢 maybe next year 🤞
Reply 22
The open day was really good , the uni is huge! They did a really good interactive session and it was really informative , I’m glad I went .
I think they ask everyone for certificates don’t they ? I don’t think offers are made without interviews are they ? I did speak to someone who said you usually hear in 4 weeks and it’s been much longer .
I hope you hear soon and you are successful! Keep me posted 🤞 lots of luck xx
Reply 23
Original post by Philippa84
Also why did they ask for copies of your certs if they weren’t going to offer? Sooo many questions!!

Did you hear anything yet ? xx
Original post by LD80
Did you hear anything yet ? xx

hiya! I had my interview today:-) it went ok I think. Are you applying for next year?
Reply 25
hiya! I had my interview today:-) it went ok I think. Are you applying for next year?

Oh fantastic! I hope you get the news you are hoping for xx 😘
Original post by LD80
Oh fantastic! I hope you get the news you are hoping for xx 😘

Aw be thank you! What have you decided to do ?
Reply 27
Aw be thank you! What have you decided to do ?

I reapplied for this year but probably ruined my chances by retracting the first application. Haven’t heard anything.
How was your interview? Was it face to face ?

Lx
Phone them - I’d say that’s the best way to check for an update. I did this and that’s when I got the interview. Good luck x
Original post by LD80
I reapplied for this year but probably ruined my chances by retracting the first application. Haven’t heard anything.
How was your interview? Was it face to face ?

Lx
Reply 29
Phone them - I’d say that’s the best way to check for an update. I did this and that’s when I got the interview. Good luck x

Oh really ? I may do this next week then thanks ! They probably just think I’m insane now 🤣
Fingers crossed for you 🤞 keep me posted !
Reply 30

I’ve got an interview!! It’s via teams ? Is that how yours was ? I have no idea what to expect but I’m so glad to have been given the chance at least :smile:
I hope you got in ! Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending