The Student Room Group

How many hours for A level math in year 12?

People who did the full A level math course in year 12 instead of 2 years, how many hours a day did you study? Considering all of the content you have to get through, the lessons in college dont seem like nearly enough. did you guys do a lot of self study at home? im curious
Reply 1
maybe 2 hours a day i think is more than sufficient but maybe more at the weekends
Original post by HARR1
maybe 2 hours a day i think is more than sufficient but maybe more at the weekends

dahm fr? i feel like i have to do atleast like 4 to get through all the content and actually understamd it lol
Reply 3
nah not possible if u exclude weekends u got 3/4 subjects if ur balancing ur studying hours thats alr 6/8 hours of self study a day say u get home from 4 u finish studying at 10ish of straight studying if u do 4 hours per day per subject dont think its realistic. honestly i think you shouldnt set time but just study until you finished the tasks you set out to do ygm

Original post by revo349
dahm fr? i feel like i have to do atleast like 4 to get through all the content and actually understamd it lol
Original post by HARR1
nah not possible if u exclude weekends u got 3/4 subjects if ur balancing ur studying hours thats alr 6/8 hours of self study a day say u get home from 4 u finish studying at 10ish of straight studying if u do 4 hours per day per subject dont think its realistic. honestly i think you shouldnt set time but just study until you finished the tasks you set out to do ygm

ohh wait were u saying 2 hours outside of class? on class included
Reply 5
Original post by revo349
ohh wait were u saying 2 hours outside of class? on class included

ya not including class time, own self study

Quick Reply

Latest