The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

About an application

What does it mean for an application to get withdrawn on an application portal?
It would usually mean that the applicant had withdrawn (IE. cancelled) the application.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
It would usually mean that the applicant had withdrawn (IE. cancelled) the application.

What if the applicant didn't push for a withdrawal?
Original post by Burkeley

Hello @Burkeley

I hope you're well. I believe it means that the applicant has withdrawn their application, or the institution has withdrawn the application. If this query relates to your application to study at Coventry University, please can I direct you to contact our recruitment and admissions team.

Contact Details:
International Students: +44 (0)24 7765 2222 OR [email protected]
UK Students: +44 (0)24 7765 2152 OR [email protected]

Lines are open from Monday - Friday 8.30am - 8pm GMT and Saturday and Sunday 9am - 4pm GMT

Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Hello,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

The withdrawal of the application is that the applicant has taken a step back from the studies. If you have not withdrawn your application and still you see any such comments on your application, please contact the student engagement team. They can be best reached via email or phone.

If you have any questions or queries, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you at the university.

Thank you for contacting us.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Reply 5
Thank you so much for your response. But I received a conditional offer from the institution already.
Hello!
Congratulations on your conditional offer to study with us!
Please feel free to get in contact with us if you have any further questions or require any additional information to help you feel ready and prepared for the start of the term..

Best of luck and best wishes,
Courtney H
Thank you so much for your response. But I received a conditional offer from the institution already.

Quick Reply

Latest