The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Cambridge MPhil American History

Hi all. The MPhil in American history has an application closing date of May 16th but it also says they consider applications on a rolling basis. Does anyone know if they would close the whole thing a month or two early and fill up all places, or do they put some applications on review and then wait for all applications to come in before making final decisions? I'm wondering because I'm about to submit an application next week and am a bit nervous about my prospects, and especially about supervision arrangements. Starting to wonder if it's worth applying at all at such a late stage, even though I am still 50 days away from the deadline.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all. The MPhil in American history has an application closing date of May 16th but it also says they consider applications on a rolling basis. Does anyone know if they would close the whole thing a month or two early and fill up all places, or do they put some applications on review and then wait for all applications to come in before making final decisions? I'm wondering because I'm about to submit an application next week and am a bit nervous about my prospects, and especially about supervision arrangements. Starting to wonder if it's worth applying at all at such a late stage, even though I am still 50 days away from the deadline.
Just in case you were still considering on applying it looks like the application deadline was just moved up to close on the 11th of April instead of the 16th of May. No idea why it has changed.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Just in case you were still considering on applying it looks like the application deadline was just moved up to close on the 11th of April instead of the 16th of May. No idea why it has changed.

Oh god that's terrifying. Thanks for letting me know. I still have one reference pending :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending