The Student Room Group

Offer holders for MSt in Social Innovation at Cambridge Judge Business School 2022

Hello! I got an offer to study social innovation at JBS and thought that it would be nice to chat with other offer holders before the start of the programme :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by johnny520
Hi, I am applying for the same programme. Would it be possible if you might share your interview questions by any chance, please?

Hi Johnny! Don´t worry too much about the interview:smile:
The questions are mostly about previous experiences, future plans and what you can bring to the programme. Have you received an invite?
Reply 2
Original post by johnny520
Not yet. I asked so because I applied for another programme last year. and at the interview stage, it was mainly about behavioral questions which I didn't perform well. Thus I am a bit worried about the interview questions on this programme if invited.

Just be yourself, enjoy the conversation, and everything will be fine! Best of luck 🤞
Hi! Hope you're doing well - I wanted to see if you knew how many applicants made it to interview stage and of those how many received offers? I just received my interview invitation. Also, how long after your interview did you receive your offer? Thanks in advance!
Original post by Danonito
Hello! I got an offer to study social innovation at JBS and thought that it would be nice to chat with other offer holders before the start of the programme :smile:

Hi! Hope you're doing well - I wanted to see if you knew how many applicants made it to interview stage and of those how many received offers? I just received my interview invitation. Also, how long after your interview did you receive your offer? Thanks in advance!
Reply 5
Hi All !! any offer holders for 2023? I am currently on PAO stage, roughly how long does it take before you receive a formal offer?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Hi All !! any offer holders for 2023? I am currently on PAO stage, roughly how long does it take before you receive a formal offer?

Hi - congrats on your acceptance! How long post interview did it take for you to get an offer?
Reply 7
Original post by create4541
Hi - congrats on your acceptance! How long post interview did it take for you to get an offer?

Hey! - thank you :smile:

9 days
Reply 8

Hi! About 2 weeks
Reply 9
Hi! About 2 weeks

Hello! Just wanted more details about your offer and how long it took for you to receive it post interview? Thanks, I appreciate it!
Hello! Just wanted more details about your offer and how long it took for you to receive it post interview? Thanks, I appreciate it!

Hi! Where abouts are you on the application stage?
Reply 11
Hi, I completed my interview yesterday so am waiting to hear but wanted to see how long you waited till you heard- thanks in advance!
Hi, I completed my interview yesterday so am waiting to hear but wanted to see how long you waited till you heard- thanks in advance!

That’s good to hear!

It took about 2 weeks - when did you submit your application?
Reply 13
That’s good to hear!

It took about 2 weeks - when did you submit your application?

Great to hear, I submitted it mid March and heard about my interview about a week after that but the interview wasn't scheduled until May. So just wanted to hear more about the timeline - did you have to meet any conditions to receive your full offer?
Great to hear, I submitted it mid March and heard about my interview about a week after that but the interview wasn't scheduled until May. So just wanted to hear more about the timeline - did you have to meet any conditions to receive your full offer?

When did you hear back about your interview date ? What does it currently say on your application portal?

The team are very active my only suggestion is to sit tight and be patient :smile:
Reply 15
When did you hear back about your interview date ? What does it currently say on your application portal?

The team are very active my only suggestion is to sit tight and be patient :smile:

It just says 'under review by department' so yes I think I just need to sit tight but wanted to know what your progress timeline was
It just says 'under review by department' so yes I think I just need to sit tight but wanted to know what your progress timeline was

Ok - after department review it’s degree review.

if you pass the degree committee review, an unofficial offer is released and your application progresses to the admissions team who conduct admin checks to ensure your application is legit.

it took me about 6/8 weeks end to end.

wish you all the best in your application!
Reply 17
Ok - after department review it’s degree review.

if you pass the degree committee review, an unofficial offer is released and your application progresses to the admissions team who conduct admin checks to ensure your application is legit.

it took me about 6/8 weeks end to end.

wish you all the best in your application!

Thank you for this info! It's so helpful to know the stages - I appreciate it!
Reply 18
Thank you for this info! It's so helpful to know the stages - I appreciate it!

Sorry last question, when did you submit your application?
Sorry last question, when did you submit your application?

No problem - in feb !

do let me know if you get an offer would be great to meet you in person :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending