The Student Room Group

Cannot click "Submit application" button in "MyImperial" postgraduate portal

Hi everyone, I'm currently applying for the MSc program at Imperial. I'm having a bit of trouble with the final step of my application submission, where I can't seem to click the "Submit Application" button within my Imperial portal account.

Surprisingly, after completing the application fee, I received an email notifying me that my application had been successfully completed. Even in MyImperial, the application status indicates "Application submitted".

However, the request status of my references still shows as "not submitted" instead of "Sent", even though I received the confirmation email. My referees also haven't received the reference email yet.

Does this mean my application is not fully complete? If so, how can I complete it and make the system send the request to my referees for their submissions? I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing a similar issue.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by SRVLN561
Hi everyone, I'm currently applying for the MSc program at Imperial. I'm having a bit of trouble with the final step of my application submission, where I can't seem to click the "Submit Application" button within my Imperial portal account.

Surprisingly, after completing the application fee, I received an email notifying me that my application had been successfully completed. Even in MyImperial, the application status indicates "Application submitted".

However, the request status of my references still shows as "not submitted" instead of "Sent", even though I received the confirmation email. My referees also haven't received the reference email yet.

Does this mean my application is not fully complete? If so, how can I complete it and make the system send the request to my referees for their submissions? I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing a similar issue.

yes, I am facing the same issue.
Reply 2
Same here, also reference emails are not getting sent out for some reason
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3
It has been a bug for months - you need to speak to someone on their end about it because we (referees) can send references by email once they get in touch about it.
Reply 4
Hey,
Did you get it resolved? What was the issue?
Original post by mahajan.bhavya36
yes, I am facing the same issue.

i am facing the same issue, did the issue get resolved
Reply 6
Same here
same issue here what to do now
Reply 8
Solution: If you click on "My Applications" and it says that the status is "application submitted", then you have nothing to worry about. The same thing happened to me and the references were sent
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending