The Student Room Group

Free £15 Amazon GiftCard with TikTok!!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share an exciting offer with you all. TikTok is currently running a referral scheme where you can get a £15 Amazon gift card just by downloading the app with my invitation code.

Here's how it works:

Download TikTok from the App Store or Google Play Store

Follow the instructions to complete your profile

Enjoy using TikTok and creating content!

Once you've completed these steps, you'll receive a £15 Amazon gift card when you check in daily for 7 days. It's that easy!

TikTok is a fun and engaging app that allows you to create and watch short videos. With millions of users worldwide, there's always something new and exciting to discover on the platform.

So why not take advantage of this offer and download TikTok with my invitation code? You'll get a £15 Amazon gift card, and I'll get a £15 giftcard too!

Thanks for reading, and happy TikToking!
Reply 1
Original post by Nithu05
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share an exciting offer with you all. TikTok is currently running a referral scheme where you can get a £15 Amazon gift card just by downloading the app with my invitation code.

Here's how it works:

Download TikTok from the App Store or Google Play Store

Follow the instructions to complete your profile

Enjoy using TikTok and creating content!

Once you've completed these steps, you'll receive a £15 Amazon gift card when you check in daily for 7 days. It's that easy!

TikTok is a fun and engaging app that allows you to create and watch short videos. With millions of users worldwide, there's always something new and exciting to discover on the platform.

So why not take advantage of this offer and download TikTok with my invitation code? You'll get a £15 Amazon gift card, and I'll get a £15 giftcard too!

Thanks for reading, and happy TikToking!

This actually works guys :smile:
Reply 2
Here is my code if anyone would please like to use it. CF63886474
Oh yes, I remember this "action" from TikTok. It's great when such platforms organize a temporary, but profitable referral system: the number of users increases, and users have their own benefits

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending