The Student Room Group

GCSE business tips from grade 9 student

hi im a grade 9 business gcse student in Middle East and like I wanna give u guys tips cuz gcse is 5 weeks away and idk where the time went

- make mindmaps
- past paper questions
- use bizconsech and really helpful for edexcel dont know about other exam boards
- use revision guide like cgp
- dont make flashcards if u haven't done yet maybe just quizlet as flashcards take time
- savemyexams is helpful and gives topic question, notes and suff but I have the paid 60 quid one so idk if it gives all of that if u didn't buy it but ik if ur using it free ur only allowed 10 revision notes so if u have used them on like safari go to another browser like chrome and then u can use 10 of them - confusing ikr

- exam revision questions: https://www.thekingsacademy.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Revision-Questions.pdf

- AQA business companion but edexcel can use it I think: https://www.wadebridge.cornwall.sch.uk/assets/file/AQA%20GCSE%209-1%20Business%20Companion%20.pdf

- annotate ur specification and go over the harder topics first

- use ur results from ur mock and if ur skl told u what to work on

- YouTube channels and like go on tiktok ig idek wth what im waffling about

- revise take breaks go gym go out with friends and its only gcse's man its gonna be fine ig dont over stress like u may not even do most of these dumb subjects again in ur life depending on ur future career

- use your notes from yr 10 and if u already have notes for every topics DO NOT make new notes and stuff

- mindmap is really helpful and blurting

- use tutour2u it has exams u can buy for like 10 to 15 quid and is helpful

- go over past paper as questions recycle themselves and some exams have same questions and when u go into the gcse ur like omg I saw this before and then u remember the answer

- use examiner reports and mark schemes

- dont stress and ask friends for help or ur study group or whatever anything that works for u

- you can go up like many grades if u work hard but not too hard that u become tired

- dont procrastinate and it'll be fine

feel free to ask me questions and will answer them as quick as I can tysm
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Hellopeople!
hi im a grade 9 business gcse student in Middle East and like I wanna give u guys tips cuz gcse is 5 weeks away and idk where the time went
- make mindmaps
- past paper questions
- use bizconsech and really helpful for edexcel dont know about other exam boards
- use revision guide like cgp
- dont make flashcards if u haven't done yet maybe just quizlet as flashcards take time
- savemyexams is helpful and gives topic question, notes and suff but I have the paid 60 quid one so idk if it gives all of that if u didn't buy it but ik if ur using it free ur only allowed 10 revision notes so if u have used them on like safari go to another browser like chrome and then u can use 10 of them - confusing ikr
- exam revision questions: https://www.thekingsacademy.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Revision-Questions.pdf
- AQA business companion but edexcel can use it I think: https://www.wadebridge.cornwall.sch.uk/assets/file/AQA%20GCSE%209-1%20Business%20Companion%20.pdf
- annotate ur specification and go over the harder topics first
- use ur results from ur mock and if ur skl told u what to work on
- YouTube channels and like go on tiktok ig idek wth what im waffling about
- revise take breaks go gym go out with friends and its only gcse's man its gonna be fine ig dont over stress like u may not even do most of these dumb subjects again in ur life depending on ur future career
- use your notes from yr 10 and if u already have notes for every topics DO NOT make new notes and stuff
- mindmap is really helpful and blurting
- use tutour2u it has exams u can buy for like 10 to 15 quid and is helpful
- go over past paper as questions recycle themselves and some exams have same questions and when u go into the gcse ur like omg I saw this before and then u remember the answer
- use examiner reports and mark schemes
- dont stress and ask friends for help or ur study group or whatever anything that works for u
- you can go up like many grades if u work hard but not too hard that u become tired
- dont procrastinate and it'll be fine
feel free to ask me questions and will answer them as quick as I can tysm

Sup my competitor. Tell me, whats the hardest part of business.
Original post by battle_machine07
Sup my competitor. Tell me, whats the hardest part of business.

bro writing so damn much for 9 marker

Quick Reply

Latest