The Student Room Group

Normal amount of underwear

(edited 10 months ago)
I don't think that it is excessive, I have at least 2 weeks + a few days extra worth of knickers/panties (but one one a day) and also probably around 2 weeks worth of bodysuits (again just one a day). I would rather have more so that if something meant couldn't wash clothes for sometime I still had clean clothes. It is also good for going on longer holidays, you don't have to worry about washing clothes as much.
Wouldn't 2 pairs a day for 2 weeks be 28 and not 26? I think it is a little much, yes. Why do you need 2 pairs a day in the first place?
2 a day?

That is overkill.
Why do you need to change underwear twice? But tbh that’s probably better if you have a weak bladder or some kind of infection. I have about 7 for every day of the week
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm with you! Whilst I suppose it's a little different for women (different styled underwear for different outfits, lingerie etc..), I have around 30 pairs of underwear, and perhaps 8-10 bras? Though, I have my favourite that I wear most days, lol. Whilst perhaps it's a little excessive, what's the harm? We're prepared for *every* scenario.
I’ve got way more than that! But it’s different for a girl. Lol. I have about 18 thongs, 9 gstrings and 3 pairs of what I call period panties. As for bras, I have about 10 sports bras, 14 push up bras, 8 plunge bras, 6 balcony bras and 7 T-shirt bras. And what’s worse is that I buy more every time I walk past a Victoria’s Secret or an Ann Summers.

Quick Reply

Latest