The Student Room Group

Can you get a std from viborator

I used my sisters vibarator a few times over my underwear and I’m scared I might get a std/sti idk why I did it I wasn’t thinking straight and I think one time I did it I have a cut on my priv whilst using the viborator over my underwear but the other times no I’m only 13 so I’m really scared and I don’t want to tell people
Original post by Anonymous #1
I used my sisters vibarator a few times over my underwear and I’m scared I might get a std/sti idk why I did it I wasn’t thinking straight and I think one time I did it I have a cut on my priv whilst using the viborator over my underwear but the other times no I’m only 13 so I’m really scared and I don’t want to tell people

Why do you think your sister has an sti?
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Why do you think your sister has an sti?
?? No my sister doesn’t have a sti? I was just asking if I can get a std from using her vibarator over my underwear?
Original post by Lila736
?? No my sister doesn’t have a sti? I was just asking if I can get a std from using her vibarator over my underwear?

Well, if she hasn't got an sti then there's nothing for you to catch.

(The only "catching" you need to worry about is her catching you using her favourite toy! 😆 )
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
Well, if she hasn't got an sti then there's nothing for you to catch.

(The only "catching" you need to worry about is her catching you using her favourite toy! 😆 )
Thank you 🙂
Original post by Lila736
Thank you 🙂

No worries. Come back if you have more questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending