The Student Room Group

2023 Oxbridge Anthropology Postgraduate Application

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer for MPhil Social Anthro yesterday :smile:
The best of luck to those still waiting, warmest congratulations to those admitted, and every success in the future for those Oxford missed. Let's keep in touch and see you guys soon!
Original post by Anonymous
My friend has applied for the MSc in Social Anthro and hasn't heard anything yet.

My friend got an offer as well!
Has anyone here been informed that they were nominated for the Clarendon? I checked past recipients and it seems that the Anthro recipients all tend to be DPhil Anthro --- hope MPhil/MSc folks can have at least a fighting chance haha
hey guys. I just finish my application for Mphili in Social Anthropology at Cambridge..... I wonde if it's too late......
Original post by sian/morris
Hey! I'm waiting on a decision for MPhil Social Anthropology

hey how abt your result?
Reply 126
Hi guys

I too have received an offer for the MSc in Visual Material and Museum Anthropology. Currently waiting (quite desperately) to see if I've received any scholarships, without which it'll be difficult for me to fund my studies.

Would be good to connect with everyone else who has received an offer :smile:
I just made an account on the website so not sure how to do it though
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 127
Original post by jiminniepabo
Congratulations! :biggrin: I just got an offer for MSc VMMA!!! Super excited!!

Edit: Button disappeared last Tuesday - if anyone's keen to know about the timeline

Hi

I too have received an offer for the MSc in VVMA, now trying to figure out how to find my studies.

Would be good to connect :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
hey guys. I just finish my application for Mphili in Social Anthropology at Cambridge..... I wonde if it's too late......

Hi, have you got your result? I’m waiting too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending