3. True monk
4. Gehrman
5. Hoarah Loux
6. Maliketh
7. Father Gascoigne
8. Genichiro
9. Radagon
10. Shadows of yharnam

Great list, but please play Dark Souls 1-3 as soon as you can, there are some real epic boss fights there (most notably in DS3)
I fully agree that Owl Father is an amazing fight, though!
I'd cite Ludwig the Accursed as my favorite FROM boss thus far

The other eight spots go to (in no particular order): Sister Friede (DS3); Slave Knight Gael (DS3); Dark Eater Minir (DS3); Fume Knight Raime (DS2); Manus (DS1); Ornstein and Smough (DS1); Gehrman (BB) and Orphan of Kos (BB).
Reply 21
Original post by incendiesblvd
Great list, but please play Dark Souls 1-3 as soon as you can, there are some real epic boss fights there (most notably in DS3)
I fully agree that Owl Father is an amazing fight, though!
I'd cite Ludwig the Accursed as my favorite FROM boss thus far

The other eight spots go to (in no particular order): Sister Friede (DS3); Slave Knight Gael (DS3); Dark Eater Minir (DS3); Fume Knight Raime (DS2); Manus (DS1); Ornstein and Smough (DS1); Gehrman (BB) and Orphan of Kos (BB).

I will definitely play the souls trilogy soon! Also need to get the bloodborne dlc. Loved the fight against Gherman though.
Reply 22
Original post by cam_taheri
The last of us is a great game! They made a show out of it too I'm pretty sure. I love playing Splatoon 2, Zelda; Breath Of the Wild, and almost any FNAF games.

Yes, those are all great games!
Reply 23
I like to play dead by daylight, the sims 4 and watch dogs
goat simulator! :eek3:
persona series has to be my goat series ive been so obsessed with P4G recently
Original post by probably_sane
goat simulator! :eek3:

There is a game in which it is possible to create or breed your own goat? In need it!
Age of Empires IV
Original post by Kallisto
There is a game in which it is possible to create or breed your own goat? In need it!

no, search it up, you are a goat, and you go on a rampage in a city, licking and kicking everything you see
Original post by probably_sane
no, search it up, you are a goat, and you go on a rampage in a city, licking and kicking everything you see

Looks so weird to act like a human when you are a goat. What a stupid and simple gameplay, but it is so funny!
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest