The Student Room Group

Choosing University

Can anyone please help me choosing the university as I was offered admission for Masters in Sustainable building design from University of Nottingham, sustainable design and construction from Loughborough University and Modern building design from University of bath.
Original post by imkanth
Can anyone please help me choosing the university as I was offered admission for Masters in Sustainable building design from University of Nottingham, sustainable design and construction from Loughborough University and Modern building design from University of bath.

Hi @imkanth,

I noticed that you mentioned Loughborough, so I wanted to reply.

I know that choosing a university can be a big decision. I understand that you may have looked at this page, but if you visit the MSc Sustainable Design and Construction course page, you will be able to see module details, rankings and career information. I would recommend looking at the course pages thoroughly and seeing whether one or the other appeals to you more.

I would also visit other relevant pages, such as our School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering page and our Careers Network page, to seek further information about your course and career support.

Other things that you can consider would be the location of all the universities. You can see if any of the places the universities are in suit you more than others.

If you haven't already, you could also take a look at all the campuses and consider whether one stands out to you more than the others. Here's a page on Loughborough's campus so you can read a bit more about ours.

Finally, I would consider the accommodation options and the social activities that each university provides. Perhaps you have an interest or a hobby that you would like to continue or you want to try something completely new. You can view all the societies or sports that each university has to get involved in and see if you'd like to try anything.

I really hope this helps! I understand that choosing a university can be tricky! If you have any other questions, please let us know :smile:

- Lindsay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending