The Student Room Group

Choosing between Exeter vs Bath for MSc in Clinical Psychology

Hello!
For context, I am an international student hoping to pursue a master's in Clinical Psychology. I've received acceptances from Bath, Exeter and Kent so far. I'm very conflicted having to choose between Bath and Exeter. The deadline to pay my deposit is nearing and I need to make a decision soon. I had also applied to Edinburgh sometime in late Nov but I haven't heard back from them so I've given up on that. For now I need to decide between Exeter and Bath and both seem to have their own pros and cons. Since I am an international student and cannot visit the universities in person (virtual open days are also scheduled for Feb), any input would be of great help!

thank you all in advance, have a splendid day! 🌻
Hello, unfortunately I can’t be of much help in relation to the academic side of things, but I do know a little bit about Exeter and the general area, so if you had any questions about the city or what it’s like to live there, then feel free to ask :smile:
Original post by bluejay2901
Hello!
For context, I am an international student hoping to pursue a master's in Clinical Psychology. I've received acceptances from Bath, Exeter and Kent so far. I'm very conflicted having to choose between Bath and Exeter. The deadline to pay my deposit is nearing and I need to make a decision soon. I had also applied to Edinburgh sometime in late Nov but I haven't heard back from them so I've given up on that. For now I need to decide between Exeter and Bath and both seem to have their own pros and cons. Since I am an international student and cannot visit the universities in person (virtual open days are also scheduled for Feb), any input would be of great help!

Hey,
Even I have applied to a few universities for Msc in clinical psychology for sept 2024 intake. Have got offers from a few including Exeter and as an international student I'm in a huge dilemma as to which university to choose
Have you been able to decide yet?
Original post by Harsita26
Hey,
Even I have applied to a few universities for Msc in clinical psychology for sept 2024 intake. Have got offers from a few including Exeter and as an international student I'm in a huge dilemma as to which university to choose
Did you finalise which university to go for ?
I’ve got an offer from Exeter and I’m thinking more about the career opportunities after I graduate. Does anyone have idea on this ?
Hello!
Which university did you finalise? I’ve actually seen your post on reddit too, seems like you’re too much digging into which will be best!
Reply 5
Original post by Camilla207857
Which university did you finalise? I’ve actually seen your post on reddit too, seems like you’re too much digging into which will be best!
Right, I will be spending a considerable amount of money on this, so I'd like to make sure I make an informed decision lol.
I've received an offer from Edinburgh as well, so it was a really tough decision to make. But I'm going ahead with the University of Bath.
Have a great day :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Harsita26
Hey,
Hello
Congratulations on your offer!
I think I will mostly be choosing the University of Bath :smile:)
Right, I will be spending a considerable amount of money on this, so I'd like to make sure I make an informed decision lol.
I've received an offer from Edinburgh as well, so it was a really tough decision to make. But I'm going ahead with the University of Bath.
Have a great day :smile:
Can you state the reasons for choosing Bath and not Edinburgh ?
Hello
Congratulations on your offer!
I think I will mostly be choosing the University of Bath :smile:)
Great to know, all the best
Reply 9
Hey there, I am planning to choose Bath too for Msc in finance. Would love to get in touch w you
Original post by Saach
Hey there, I am planning to choose Bath too for Msc in finance. Would love to get in touch w you
Hello!
Congratulations on your offer, I've heard that Bath's Finance programme is pretty good and quite competitive to get into.

and yess, it would be great to get in touch😊
bath
Reply 12
Hello!
Congratulations on your offer, I've heard that Bath's Finance programme is pretty good and quite competitive to get into.
and yess, it would be great to get in touch😊

Thank you so much💗💗💗 looking forward to seeing you this September!!!!! Cannot wait to start this journey 🥰

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending