The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA textile CSM

Hi guys! Have anyone heard back from saint martins for BA textile yet? I sent in my portfolio since late December and haven't heard anything back. I'm an international student and haven't done their foundation course so I'm a bit worried they will reject me:frown: I did get an offer for BA textiles at Chelsea though...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys! Have anyone heard back from saint martins for BA textile yet? I sent in my portfolio since late December and haven't heard anything back. I'm an international student and haven't done their foundation course so I'm a bit worried they will reject me:frown: I did get an offer for BA textiles at Chelsea though...

I sent my portfolio in February and had an interview like 2 weeks ago, waiting to hear back if i got an offer or not. Im a home student so maybe its different for international.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Hi! I'm still waiting for replies from both CSM and Chelsea for textiles. I think they just take quite long to reply.
Hey i had an interview on the 1st march and they said i would hear back in 2-3 weeks but still havent heard anything. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?
Hi guys! Have anyone heard back from saint martins for BA textile yet? I sent in my portfolio since late December and haven't

heard anything back. I'm an international student and haven't done their foundation course so I'm a bit worried they will reject me:frown: I did get an offer for BA textiles at Chelsea though...

I also got offer for Chelsea but waiting for csm
Original post by Gingernut123
Hey i had an interview on the 1st march and they said i would hear back in 2-3 weeks but still havent heard anything. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?

I had my interview 17th feb and waiting for reply x

How did your interview go :smile: x
I had mine 17th feb and nothing yet:frown:
Original post by eviehonor456
How did your interview go :smile: x

I dont really know, they were positive and complimentey of my work and i felt i answered the questions well. But i have no idea also i haven’t done a foundation so my chances of getting in are very low anyway :/ how did yours go and when did they say they would let you know?
I dont really know, they were positive and complimentey of my work and i felt i answered the questions well. But i have no idea also i haven’t done a foundation so my chances of getting in are very low anyway :/ how did yours go and when did they say they would let you know?

They were so lovely :smile: and yeah I felt like it went okay but I'm overthinking it now and they told me two weeks or under but it's been a lot longer than that now :/ nobody has heard in textiles though that I know
Original post by eviehonor456
They were so lovely :smile: and yeah I felt like it went okay but I'm overthinking it now and they told me two weeks or under but it's been a lot longer than that now :/ nobody has heard in textiles though that I know

Have you heard anything today as csm fashion offers came out last night. The wait is so annoying :/
Have you heard anything today as csm fashion offers came out last night. The wait is so annoying :/

No I haven't and it's making me so anxious, I didn't know if they gave out offers in Easter holidays but obviously they do which is good
Reply 12
I’m also waiting to hear back from CSM for Textile Design— I haven’t even been invited to interview :/ Had an interview with Chelsea for the same program on 2 March. I was given a verbal offer in the interview and an official one about two weeks later. I don’t want to accept without hearing from CSM first though!
Reply 13
Original post by yuqqy
I’m also waiting to hear back from CSM for Textile Design— I haven’t even been invited to interview :/ Had an interview with Chelsea for the same program on 2 March. I was given a verbal offer in the interview and an official one about two weeks later. I don’t want to accept without hearing from CSM first though!

PS. I’m also an international student who didn’t complete foundation year. I’ve done some uni in the past in an unrelated field but didn’t complete my BA back then.
It says on UCAS that they have until 18th of May to reply but I really hope they do sooner… But I don’t think anyone from Textiles got their replies yet so they’re probably replying to applicants from other courses right now and will get to us eventually. At least I hope so 😅
Original post by Walkowso
It says on UCAS that they have until 18th of May to reply but I really hope they do sooner… But I don’t think anyone from Textiles got their replies yet so they’re probably replying to applicants from other courses right now and will get to us eventually. At least I hope so 😅

Yes ik people who got into CSM for fine art a couple weeks ago but idk anyone in textiles who has had a response yet, fingers crossed 🧚🏼*♀️
Reply 16
Update-- I just now (like moments ago haha) received notice my UCAS had been updated, and it's an offer for BA Textile Design at CSM! I never did an interview and this is the first I've heard from CSM at all so I'm quite surprised but so so happy!! Anyone else heard back?
My ual portal has changed to UCAS pending, anyone else ?
Original post by yuqqy
Update-- I just now (like moments ago haha) received notice my UCAS had been updated, and it's an offer for BA Textile Design at CSM! I never did an interview and this is the first I've heard from CSM at all so I'm quite surprised but so so happy!! Anyone else heard back?

I just got an offer as welll !!!! Im literally shaking i can’t believe it as i haven’t done a foundation just alevels !!!!
Reply 19
I just got an offer as welll !!!! Im literally shaking i can’t believe it as i haven’t done a foundation just alevels !!!!

yay!!!!!!! did you do an interview? it's still strange to me to have not been asked for an interview before receiving an offer, but i accepted. well done to you, are you accepting it? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending