The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Queen Margaret Uni - Education Studies

Hi guys :smile: Just wondering if anyone has heard back a decision from Queen Margaret Uni for Primary Education? Or has any idea how long the wait might be?Thanks guys! And good luck :smile:
Reply 1
i applied for that course in december and still havent heard back so they take a bit, they took a while to send an application acknowledgment email as well though so i guess it's just their style
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by tally11
i applied for that course in december and still havent heard back so they take a bit, they took a while to send an application acknowledgment email as well though so i guess it's just their style

Hi, thanks for your reply. Are you a Scottish student? It's definitely my first choice if I get in so I'm anxiously waiting haha.
Reply 3
Original post by B22p
Hi, thanks for your reply. Are you a Scottish student? It's definitely my first choice if I get in so I'm anxiously waiting haha.

i am a scottish student yea :smile: its not my first choice but good luck to you! theyll probably give you an offer.. eventually. i know a few people who have applied for qmu for different courses and only one of them has gotten an offer so far - they got it about two weeks ago - so i wouldnt worry too much they just seem to take their time😭😭
Reply 4
Original post by tally11
i am a scottish student yea :smile: its not my first choice but good luck to you! theyll probably give you an offer.. eventually. i know a few people who have applied for qmu for different courses and only one of them has gotten an offer so far - they got it about two weeks ago - so i wouldnt worry too much they just seem to take their time😭😭

Thank you :biggrin: Good luck with your first choice as well! Will be waiting hopefully haha.
Reply 5
Original post by B22p
Thank you :biggrin: Good luck with your first choice as well! Will be waiting hopefully haha.

thanks :smile: just to let you know I just got an offer from QMU for the course so if you’ve not received one I assume you’ll get it soon.
Reply 6
Original post by tally11
thanks :smile: just to let you know I just got an offer from QMU for the course so if you’ve not received one I assume you’ll get it soon.

Me too! Well done :biggrin: happy days!

Quick Reply

Latest