The Student Room Group

ATAS (Academic, Technology, Approval Scheme) Certificate 2023/2024

Hi guys! Welcome! Creating this forum for people applying for ATAS for the 2023 academic year or as researchers.

I submitted mine on the 13th of March (2 days ago) and will keep everyone in this forum posted!

Cheers.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied on 20th March,
got first edit on 22nd March and submitted.
Ref number 346***.
Still waiting. Fingers crossed
Application date: 30th March
Ref. no.: 347***
CAH3 code: 07-01-02 (Astronomy)

Kinda anxious given the delays in the last couple years.
Hey guys! Don't be anxious! I applied on the 13th of March and received my ATAS on the 30th of March. Looks like the wait period this year is quite short.
Reply 4
Wow. Congrats
Original post by StalkersAdmirer
Hey guys! Don't be anxious! I applied on the 13th of March and received my ATAS on the 30th of March. Looks like the wait period this year is quite short.

Wow, that was quick. Did you apply as a student or as a professional researcher? I applied as a PhD student. Typically, student applications take a bit longer.
I applied as a PhD (bioscience) and submitted application on April 5th. I wish everyone good luck!
Original post by SolarIceCap
Wow, that was quick. Did you apply as a student or as a professional researcher? I applied as a PhD student. Typically, student applications take a bit longer.

I applied as a PhD student. Few of my friends applied before and got their certificates before 15 working days. So I think they might have fixed the issue from last year
PhD student here. I submitted it on 29 March.

CAH-07-01-01 (Physics)
Ref #: 347***

Still anxious about the result.
Reply 9
Anyone got atas certificate?
I am still waiting.
Submitted 20th March, Ref No. 346***
Researchers category, Artificial Intelligence
Reply 10
Submitted: 27th March
Ref No.: 346***
CAH: 07-01-01
Received: 5th April
Reply 11
Original post by bleep5
Submitted: 27th March
Ref No.: 346***
CAH: 07-01-01
Received: 5th April

That was quick. Congrats
You applied as researcher? Your field?
Reply 12
Original post by BAtas
That was quick. Congrats
You applied as researcher? Your field?

Nope. As a student
Original post by SolarIceCap
Application date: 30th March
Ref. no.: 347***
CAH3 code: 07-01-02 (Astronomy)

Kinda anxious given the delays in the last couple years.

Got my ATAS today!
Reply 14
Original post by BAtas
Anyone got atas certificate?
I am still waiting.
Submitted 20th March, Ref No. 346***
Researchers category, Artificial Intelligence

Got my Atas today
Original post by sym6
PhD student here. I submitted it on 29 March.

CAH-07-01-01 (Physics)
Ref #: 347***

Still anxious about the result.

Got it on 13 April
Original post by southpacific
I applied as a PhD (bioscience) and submitted application on April 5th. I wish everyone good luck!

Good luck with your application. How did you answer the "Why do you want to study this?" question? I am struggling with how much I should write and my uni hasn't given me much guidance.
Original post by 24anonymous
Good luck with your application. How did you answer the "Why do you want to study this?" question? I am struggling with how much I should write and my uni hasn't given me much guidance.

I pretty much used the same information I put on my statement of purpose / personal statement as to why I wanted to study the course.
I just submitted yesterday, I hope to key in to the fast response I'm seeing on this thread
Original post by RAYZeus
I just submitted yesterday, I hope to key in to the fast response I'm seeing on this thread

Goodluck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending