The Student Room Group

Atas certificate

I got accepted into Cranfield University to study MSc in airport planning and management (Sept 2024 intake). My offer letter mentioned that I need to get an ATAS certificate, and I'm just confused as to when I should apply for the ATAS certificate ?
Reply 1
Original post by lalitha.003
I got accepted into Cranfield University to study MSc in airport planning and management (Sept 2024 intake). My offer letter mentioned that I need to get an ATAS certificate, and I'm just confused as to when I should apply for the ATAS certificate ?

As soon as possible. At least before March.
Original post by lalitha.003

Hi @lalitha.003 !

Well done for your acceptance 🙂 welcome on board.
This is such a great new to hear.

Yes, as previous comments mentioned, please get the ATAS as soon as possible. You will be ready and you will get the burden from your mind.

Do you have any questions regarding life at Cranfield?

I have been here over a year and can give some good tips :smile:

Lucie,
PhD student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university
Reply 3
Original post by Cranfield University
Hi @lalitha.003 !

Well done for your acceptance 🙂 welcome on board.
This is such a great new to hear.

Yes, as previous comments mentioned, please get the ATAS as soon as possible. You will be ready and you will get the burden from your mind.

Do you have any questions regarding life at Cranfield?

I have been here over a year and can give some good tips :smile:

Lucie,
PhD student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university

Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending