The Student Room Group

ATAS (Academic, Technology, Approval Scheme) Certificate 2023/2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MuzammilAhmed97
Hi, Just Received my ATAS Certificate after 170 days.
Applied : 20th Sept 23
Revised : 27th Sept 23
Received: 11th March 23
Hi congrats, have you applied for PhD student or post doc?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2641
did anyone apply in february 2024 and recieved the certificate? i applied on 20th february and still waiting.
Reference no: 379***
Reply 2642
I applied mine on 12 Feb ref 379*** still waiting. I asked the student visa advisor at my uni to get an update from FCDO and they said it is still being reviewed. I wonder why it takes under six weeks for some and months for others. What do they assess exactly?
Reply 2643
Original post by TSDHsn
I applied mine on 12 Feb ref 379*** still waiting. I asked the student visa advisor at my uni to get an update from FCDO and they said it is still being reviewed. I wonder why it takes under six weeks for some and months for others. What do they assess exactly?
I think it depends on CAH code. Mine is 02-02-03
What is yours?
Reply 2644
Original post by MOZSH
I think it depends on CAH code. Mine is 02-02-03
What is yours?
CAH10-01-07
I hope everyone waiting on their certificate can get it soon!
Reply 2645
hey guys, i have a question:

I submitted my ATAS application On 20th February and I wrote in the given names section my first name only. Should I have included my middle name (father name) and grandfather? And if so, do I have to make another application?
Original post by MOZSH
hey guys, i have a question:
I submitted my ATAS application On 20th February and I wrote in the given names section my first name only. Should I have included my middle name (father name) and grandfather? And if so, do I have to make another application?
Hi, I only wrote my first and last name/Surname, according to my passport. If you don't have a middle name in your passport I don't think that will be necessary. Goodluck!
Reply 2647
Original post by tajdar.irfani
Hi, I only wrote my first and last name/Surname, according to my passport. If you don't have a middle name in your passport I don't think that will be necessary. Goodluck!
I have a middle name (Y) and grandfather name (Z) in my passport
My name on the passport: X. Y. Z. Surname
I only wrote first name X in the given names section.
Is that ok?
Original post by MOZSH
I have a middle name (Y) and grandfather name (Z) in my passport
My name on the passport: X. Y. Z. Surname
I only wrote first name X in the given names section.
Is that ok?
In this case there is a probability that you will receive a correction email in coming days to add the full name details.
But Id recommend that you withdraw the previous application and file a new one cuz the timeline restarts after the correction email , which will only further delay the application.
Also, I forgot to mention that the details on ATAS certificate should match the details on your offer/CAS letter. So bear that in mind. I hope this helps!
Reply 2649
Original post by tajdar.irfani
In this case there is a probability that you will receive a correction email in coming days to add the full name details.
But Id recommend that you withdraw the previous application and file a new one cuz the timeline restarts after the correction email , which will only further delay the application.
Also, I forgot to mention that the details on ATAS certificate should match the details on your offer/CAS letter. So bear that in mind. I hope this helps!
I still haven’t received my CAS because my course starts in 1st October. Thank you so much
I just got my ATAS certificate.
Applied on: 18th January
Corrections submitted: 24th January
Received: 18th March
CAH: 07-01-01
I have received my ATAS Certificate
Ref:380***
Applied on: 26th February 2024
Received: 18th March 2024
CAH: 10-01-02
No corrections

I wish best of luck to everyone waiting.
Original post by madhumitaS
Congratulations! Can I ask what did they ask for in correction?
Original post by timelord_99
Congratulations! Can I ask what did they ask for in correction?
I wrote the research statement in the first person using I, my... So they asked me to change it.
Hi, I have a question, my university made a mistake in my date-of-birth, I have mailed them to fix it now but is there any chance that will it affect my ATAS too somehow?
Reply 2655
Hi all, I just received my certificate just now. Here is my timeline: applied 12 Feb 24, granted 25 Mar 24, CAH10-01-07. I suggest if your application is outstanding for more than 30 working days, email your international student office and request to chase this on your behalf.

Good luck everyone!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by madhumitaS

Hi, did you apply as a student or researcher? Thanks!
I am still waiting for my certificate:

Applied: March 5th
Revision email: March 11th (I am a PhD but I had submitted a researcher application instead.)
CAH: 10-01-01
Ref: 381***
No updates yet :frown:((

I am extending my visa for my PhD. Basically, I was studying away for a few months and they cancelled my visa. Now, I have to apply again. Is anyone in the same boat?

It is so stressful and my mental health is going crazy :frown:(((
Original post by anurag8dx
they are not working for the whole week and here we are thinking to get our atas soon 😌

I hope I get my ATAS soon as well.
Reply 2659
Original post by poojaram
Applied- 11 May, 2023
Biosciences, PhD
Still waiting!!
-From India

Hey did you receive your certificate? When?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending