The Student Room Group

ATAS (Academic, Technology, Approval Scheme) Certificate 2023/2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have noticed the take up to15 days after each correction to reach out or do any actions.
Original post by RAYZeus
Please did anyone here who got their ATAs On time get any correction mail? I am kinda anxious.
Reply 41
Atas keep asking me to update the What will you be studying section. I am applying for phd in computer science. I have already included the university's desription.
for people who have received the certificate, what kind of description did you have ?
Original post by WasMel1
Atas keep asking me to update the What will you be studying section. I am applying for phd in computer science. I have already included the university's desription.
for people who have received the certificate, what kind of description did you have ?

I think what you will be studying is a "PhD in Computer Science"
Unless you mean the section asking you to give a research description. In that case, they are asking for exactly what project you will be working on and/or the modules you will be taking.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 43
Applied: 02 May 2023
Ref.No: 351***
CAH3 Code: CAH10-03-02 (Advanced Materials) (Student)
It’s been 14 working days, haven’t received any correction mail yet
Anxiously waiting for my clearance
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by GuruGulaab
Applied: 02 May 2023
Ref.No: 351***
CAH3 Code: CAH10-03-02 (Advanced Materials) (Student)
It’s been 14 working days, haven’t received any correction mail yet
Anxiously waiting for my clearance

Don't be. It is peak season and so the time unfortunately will be between 15 to 30 days. Give it sometime.
Reply 45
yes, you are correct. the university keeps giving me missing description.
Original post by StalkersAdmirer
I think what you will be studying is a "PhD in Computer Science"
Unless you mean the section asking you to give a research description. In that case, they are asking for exactly what project you will be working on and/or the modules you will be taking.
Original post by BAtas
I applied on 20th March,
got first edit on 22nd March and submitted.
Ref number 346***.
Still waiting. Fingers crossed

did you got the result now?
Hi guys! Welcome! Creating this forum for people applying for ATAS for the 2023 academic year or as researchers.

I submitted mine on the 13th of March (2 days ago) and will keep everyone in this forum posted!

Cheers.

I submitted my application on 17th March, reference 3457**, still waiting.
Original post by dushxcode
I got my ATAS today, after 17 working days. Good luck to you all.

I applied on 17th March and still waiting. May I know your nationality? I highly suspect that their processing speed is depend on people's nationality.
Reply 49
Applied: 28 April 2023
Ref. No: 354***
Current status: Anxiously waiting

Just wanted to know a bit about refusals if anyone could share. Also there is a sort of fear in students applying from South Asia which I also happen to share. I have applied for a PhD position and it's being funded by the CDT, they provided me with all the details etc
My only worry is that being from South Asia, my application would be weaker. Has this been historically true?
Reply 50
ATAS reference: 351***
Code: CAH10-01-06
Application date: 28/04/2023
Issued date: 24/05/2023

Hello everyone, I received my ATAS clearance for the Research Fellow position in just 18 working days. There were no significant delays. Good luck to everyone else in the process!
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by skt91
Application date: 28/04/2023
Issued date: 24/05/2023

Hello everyone, I received my ATAS clearance for the Research Fellow position in just 18 working days. There were no significant delays. Good luck to everyone else in the process!

hello, may I know your nationality? I'm asking because I submitted my application on 17th March, and still waiting. I'm highly suspect they make decision based on where you from.
Reply 52
Original post by LauraLeeParis
hello, may I know your nationality? I'm asking because I submitted my application on 17th March, and still waiting. I'm highly suspect they make decision based on where you from.

My nationality is INDIAN, and currently residing in SOUTH KOREA. I dont think its related to nationality but the field to which you applied. However, the delay can be due to a number of reasons. I hope and pray that you get the ATAS decision soon too. Good luck.
Reply 53
Hi, after submission does the site only shows submitted or some estimated date as well?? :frown: I am very confused because for me I only see "submitted" in green.
Reply 54
Original post by Appk
Hi, after submission does the site only shows submitted or some estimated date as well?? :frown: I am very confused because for me I only see "submitted" in green.

Hello, It remained 'submitted in green' until the decision arrived.
Original post by Appk

The site no longer shows the estimated date. Just the status, i.e., what you are seeing is what is expected.
Reply 56
The site no longer shows the estimated date. Just the status, i.e., what you are seeing is what is expected.

That's a relief! Thanks soo much!!
Hello guys, I need help! I made a mistakes on my ATAS application,to be specific on the modules,should I email ATAS team
Hello guys,I made mistakes on myATAS application,what should I do,should I email the ATAS team
Also,in ATAS application there is other study parts ,does A level considered as other studies too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending