Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Applied- 11 May, 2023
Biosciences, PhD

Still waiting!!

-From India
Reply 81
Original post by RAYZeus
I just submitted yesterday, I hope to key in to the fast response I'm seeing on this thread

Did you get your atas?? Anyone that applied in June?
Reply 82
Is there anyone that applied in may and had their atas certificate application approved ?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 83
Original post by Jenam123
i applied on 10th and still waiting

Heyy did you get your atas
Reply 84
No, still waiting. I submitted the last correction (subject of thesis) on Friday 26th May.
Ref 348***
Original post by Topimpabtf
Heyy did you get your atas
Reply 85
No, still waiting. I submitted the last correction (subject of thesis) on Friday 26th May.
Ref 348***

Ok. Hope you get it soon. Please assist me with a few simple questions i want to avoid any mistakes. I got a place at University College London for an undergraduate masters (integrated) degree in Medical Physics MSci.

1. When you list your modules... Do you put them in column form or you write a full paragraph?
2. For the subject name, should I write MSci Medical Physics or Medical Physics only or Master of Science in Medical Physics?

Medical Physics vs MSci Medical Physics or Master of Science in Medical Physics?

UCL is yet to reply to my enquiry. I just want your opinion depending on how you filled in your form..
I know the questions are quite silly but I am trying to avoid any mistakes before i submit it this week.
Reply 86
Ok. Hope you get it soon. Please assist me with a few simple questions i want to avoid any mistakes. I got a place at University College London for an undergraduate masters (integrated) degree in Medical Physics MSci.

1. When you list your modules... Do you put them in column form or you write a full paragraph?
2. For the subject name, should I write MSci Medical Physics or Medical Physics only or Master of Science in Medical Physics?

Medical Physics vs MSci Medical Physics or Master of Science in Medical Physics?

UCL is yet to reply to my enquiry. I just want your opinion depending on how you filled in your form..
I know the questions are quite silly but I am trying to avoid any mistakes before i submit it this week.

Hi,

I am a Phd sudent, its a little differet for undergraduate masters as they have to enter the modules, whereas PhD use the thesis description.
I'm sure other Masters students will help with your query.

What I can help you with is to input everything exactly how your uni descibe it. It is very important to enter everything exactly how it is layed out in your conditional letter in terms of what you are going to study and the name of the subjects. good luck :smile:
Reply 87
Hi,

I am a Phd sudent, its a little differet for undergraduate masters as they have to enter the modules, whereas PhD use the thesis description.
I'm sure other Masters students will help with your query.

What I can help you with is to input everything exactly how your uni descibe it. It is very important to enter everything exactly how it is layed out in your conditional letter in terms of what you are going to study and the name of the subjects. good luck :smile:

Ok thank you so much. If there are any masters students in this forum please help me out

Hi, I got my ATAS in March! For my master's modules I just listed them i.e,

Biotechnology Application
XXX
CCC
Synthetic Biology
GGG

For the second question, I realize now that the answer should have been Medical Physics as you choose the qualification in a drop list. So on your ATAS, it comes out looking like MSci Medical Physics. I ended up writing Doctor of Philosophy in XXX and selected DPhil and so as you can imagine, on my ATAS it reads,
DPhil Doctor of Philosophy in XXX.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 89
Original post by StalkersAdmirer

XXX
CCC
Synthetic Biology
GGG

For the second question, I realize now that the answer should have been Medical Physics as you choose the qualification in a drop list. So on your ATAS, it comes out looking like MSci Medical Physics. I ended up writing Doctor of Philosophy in XXX and selected DPhil and so as you can imagine, on my ATAS it reads,

Ok thank you so much for your assistance. Do you know how fast they are this year with MSci students (integrated undergraduate masters degree)is it possible to get the certificate by 20 August if apply June 15?(still waiting for UCL to reply to my enquires) Just asking for your opinion. Thank you for the assistance
(edited 10 months ago)
Ok thank you so much for your assistance. Do you know how fast they are this year with MSci students (integrated undergraduate masters degree)is it possible to get the certificate by 20 August if apply June 15?(still waiting for UCL to reply to my enquires) Just asking for your opinion. Thank you for the assistance

Ideally, it should take about a month, but since we are in a rush period, it might take longer. However, I believe there's a high chance of getting it by 20th of August if you apply on June 15th.
Reply 91
Ideally, it should take about a month, but since we are in a rush period, it might take longer. However, I believe there's a high chance of getting it by 20th of August if you apply on June 15th.

Ok thank you so much. Did you include all the modules or just the optional modules?
Reply 92
I think we're in the rush period now. I applied on 15th May and I think most people who applied in May are still waiting for their ATAS.
I haven't had any updates regarding correction etc but let's hope everything goes smoothly.
That being said there is a very high chance you can get it in August. I have been told by my university that they will accept a late joining by 31st October so I think if you ask your university, it might also give you a few more weeks.
Best of luck.
Ok thank you so much. Did you include all the modules or just the optional modules?

All modules. Including core and optional.
Reply 94
Original post by Mxr312
I think we're in the rush period now. I applied on 15th May and I think most people who applied in May are still waiting for their ATAS.
I haven't had any updates regarding correction etc but let's hope everything goes smoothly.
That being said there is a very high chance you can get it in August. I have been told by my university that they will accept a late joining by 31st October so I think if you ask your university, it might also give you a few more weeks.
Best of luck.

Ok thank you. Please tell me when you get your atas.
Reply 95

Oh no I put "PhD XXX" in the subject box... I saw somewhere on the internet saying that they put "XXX" in the box but had to resubmit another one with "PhD XXX" because their ATAS can't fit the CAS. So I changed it to "PhD XXX".

The international student service of my uni told me that it actually doesn't matter whether it's "PhD XXX" or "XXX", but I'm really not sure. May I know how you finally corrected your ATAS to let it fit your CAS? Thanks!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 96

XXX
CCC
Synthetic Biology
GGG

So after putting the Doctor of Philosophy again, does your ATAS match your CAS? Are you facing any problems with it?
Reply 97
Original post by Null2020
Oh no I put "PhD XXX" in the subject box... I saw somewhere on the internet saying that they put "XXX" in the box but had to resubmit another one with "PhD XXX" because their ATAS can't fit the CAS. So I changed it to "PhD XXX".

The international student service of my uni told me that it actually doesn't matter whether it's "PhD XXX" or "XXX", but I'm really not sure. May I know how you finally corrected your ATAS to let it fit your CAS? Thanks!

Hie when did you apply for your ATAS?
Reply 98
Hie when did you apply for your ATAS?

11th May, Ref 353x, still waiting.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 99
Original post by Null2020
11th May, Ref 353x, still waiting.

Ok thank you. Please tell me when you get your atas

Quick Reply

Latest