The Student Room Group

University of Nicosia 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Does anyone know when the lectures actually start?
Reply 41
Original post by C69
Does anyone know when the lectures actually start?

it’s usually around the end of September, but I’m not sure if they’ve set an exact date yet
Reply 42
Original post by hn.
it’s usually around the end of September, but I’m not sure if they’ve set an exact date yet

Thank you 🙏🙏
Reply 43
Original post by Fikgfjkk
Hey

I just received an offer for medicine at UNIC and would love to join the gc x

I would like to join the group for medicine 6 years 👍What is the IG name? I'm from Cheltenham and got an offer too.
Reply 44
Hi guys,

I also got an offer for september 2023 and I am from the UK. Could I also be added to the group chat? :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by Brekkerone
Hi guys,

I also got an offer for september 2023 and I am from the UK. Could I also be added to the group chat? :smile:

I wonder if Unic would guarantee a placement in Cyprus or in the UK 🤔
Reply 46
Original post by Gaf2003
@hn. and I are creating a group chat on Instagram for offer holders so that we can get to know one another before we start 😊 Let us know if you want to join x

Hi!! I’d love to be added to the gc :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Gaf2003
@hn. and I are creating a group chat on Instagram for offer holders so that we can get to know one another before we start 😊 Let us know if you want to join x

Hi, I am bit late to this but if you've got the insta group chat going, do you mind adding me too thanks. I am starting this sept too
Reply 48
GMC is targeting universities that are associated with medlink and University of nicosia is one of them so i would suggest to steer clear of such universities to avoid problems in the future.
Reply 49
Original post by Wai Wai
I would like to join the group for medicine 6 years 👍What is the IG name? I'm from Cheltenham and got an offer too.

hii i’m from cheltenham too and i’m going to unic ??? what’s your ig??
Reply 50
Original post by Gaf2003
I’m on a gap year 😊

hii can I havw your ig so i can be added to the gc?? i cant use private msg for some reason :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Gaf2003

hi im so sorry idk what im doing i barely use tsr, would you be able to give me your ig so I can message you there bc it wont work here aghhh
Reply 52
Original post by idek.loll
hi im so sorry idk what im doing i barely use tsr, would you be able to give me your ig so I can message you there bc it wont work here aghhh

Hi! Can you send me your instagram so I can add you?
Reply 53
Original post by jename
GMC is targeting universities that are associated with medlink and University of nicosia is one of them so i would suggest to steer clear of such universities to avoid problems in the future.

i agree with you GMC is taking notice of medlinks and the universities that are working with them to scam students. Every uni that is being highly advertised by medlinks is entering black list.
Original post by haery
i agree with you GMC is taking notice of medlinks and the universities that are working with them to scam students. Every uni that is being highly advertised by medlinks is entering black list.

may i ask where you guys are getting this information from?
Reply 55
Original post by Anonymous
may i ask where you guys are getting this information from?

this is what has been happening recently first dnipro then university of Nis and now European university is also on the black list and all of these were related to Medlinks.
Reply 56
Hi, I was thinking of applying for 2024 entry however it isn't in this list below which is accepted by gmc what does that mean. If I wanted to come back and study in the UK, what would it mean
https://www.gmc-uk.org/registration-and-licensing/join-the-register/before-you-apply/acceptable-overseas-qualifications/overseas-medical-qualifications-we-may-accept
Original post by UserM09
Hi, I was thinking of applying for 2024 entry however it isn't in this list below which is accepted by gmc what does that mean. If I wanted to come back and study in the UK, what would it mean
https://www.gmc-uk.org/registration-and-licensing/join-the-register/before-you-apply/acceptable-overseas-qualifications/overseas-medical-qualifications-we-may-accept

From the best of my knowledge these are the universities that are looked at on a case basis

From what i know University of Nicosia is recognised in the UK and by the GMC as i have two close family friends that have graduated from there and are now working in FY2 in the UK

However things change so maybe it’s best emailing the school?
Original post by UserM09

It's a good thing it isn't on the list - that list is for unis that do not meet all the standards required for the GMC. Lots of people have graduated from there join the GMC - that's what is says on the website anyway
Reply 59
Original post by Gaf2003

Hi, I am starting at UNIC in September, do you mind adding me to the Instagram gc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending