The Student Room Group

University of Nicosia 2024

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone is planning to go to UNIC this september. I have just received an offer for Vet Med and would like to meet some people who are planning on going there :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, do you know if there's a gc for people that are going to UNIC in 2024
Reply 2
Original post by Jael_Q
Hi, do you know if there's a gc for people that are going to UNIC in 2024

Not that I know of, should we make one and if so what do you think we should do it on?
Reply 3
Original post by sadesdrury
Not that I know of, should we make one and if so what do you think we should do it on?

idk maybe just talk about what we are studying and like which accommodation we are gonna stay in and stuff
Reply 4
Original post by Jael_Q
idk maybe just talk about what we are studying and like which accommodation we are gonna stay in and stuff

yeah that’s what i was thinking, i meant should i create a gc on snapchat/instagram?
Reply 5
Original post by Jael_Q

We could just speak about it on here? I have an offer for Veterinary Medicine and right now im leaning towards staying at six. What about you?
yeah that’s what i was thinking, i meant should i create a gc on snapchat/instagram?
I'm planning on going to the MD program in September but I think the gc idea is really good.
Reply 7
We could just speak about it on here? I have an offer for Veterinary Medicine and right now im leaning towards staying at six. What about you?

Yeah sure, I wanna study Business Administration
Reply 8
Original post by amanmakonnen
I'm planning on going to the MD program in September but I think the gc idea is really good.

Okok, what’s better for you snap or insta? i’ll pm you mine later and then we can add more people as we go on :smile:
Reply 9
Okok, what’s better for you snap or insta? i’ll pm you mine later and then we can add more people as we go on :smile:

insta is better
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone is planning to go to UNIC this september. I have just received an offer for Vet Med and would like to meet some people who are planning on going there :smile:

Hey, I'll also be at UNIC this september for medicine so if you're making a gc, I'd love to join! (ill pm you my handle)

heyy i'm joining the 6yr MD progam and would love to join the gc, can you pm me i cant do it for some reason. thank you :smile:

i followed you, my handle is the same as on here!! i can’t pm back till i’ve posted 3 times apparently

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending