The Student Room Group

Funding for an English student in Scotland

Okay, so I studied an undergraduate course in Neuroscience, then moved to Scotland for a job offer. I am now looking to apply for undergraduate Medicine in Scotland, would I be able to pay the home fees of Scotland as I have been a resident for 3 years? Cannot seem to find a straight answer and getting a bit nervous as would not want to apply and not be able to afford the 9250 they could charge.
So you've got a BSc in neuroscience?
Original post by Joinedup
So you've got a BSc in neuroscience?

Yes!
Reply 3
Original post by 1wannabemedic
Okay, so I studied an undergraduate course in Neuroscience, then moved to Scotland for a job offer. I am now looking to apply for undergraduate Medicine in Scotland, would I be able to pay the home fees of Scotland as I have been a resident for 3 years? Cannot seem to find a straight answer and getting a bit nervous as would not want to apply and not be able to afford the 9250 they could charge.

I believe you'd be eligible for SAAS if you've moved to Scotland for reasons other than study, are resident before the start of the course. You'd have to pay out of pocket for the 1820/year fees if you've used your funding already.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending